zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Totally not relevant to anything at all, just happened to me a couple of seconds ago and KEEPS happening *dramatic music*,

When you hear a car door slammed nearby outside your house:

tumblr_inline_mpuwocKFO31qz4rgp.gif

^ Reaction. ;_; Seriously though.. at night when the door hasn't been locked, a mini breakdown happens. Someone save me plz. I can't be the only one who has this!

^ wait hold on how was crube's post even related to your latest post here or am I missing something

So when I get back to MH there is lotz of DRAMA. Seriously, what happened to MH? Since when did people here start to play the "I am such a poor victim" and special snowflake card?

And lol at that autism post. Nobody said anything about mental problems (I am sure most of us don't care) and it makes you look like those 13 year olds crying that neurotypical (=not autistic) people are always assholes and you always have it much worse which then means you think with that argument you can get away with saying rude shit to others.

Back to my Ichirou <3 I missed him hehe.

he's just to damm hot

changed mine too  damn you lycaon

i always thought zero suited the name deadrose best

Listening to an acquaintance talking about his time in the marine core and how and how he doesnt like talking about it because it brings back a lot bad memories (borderline PTSD) but mainly sad ones because he lost a lot of friends.

listening to his story utterly broke my heart and i started to cry and just grabbed him and gave him the most awesome bro hug i ever could.

we've gone our separate ways now but his story still brings me to tears.

::EDIT::

I can never replace those you lost that were dear to your heart but, you are alive and thats all that matters to me

I would have had that shit laminated on my front door. 

Saviors of visual kei.

:thumbs:

Just paid 36 bux for the new Lycaon and having that shit fedex'd to me first thing. I wish it would have included a poster with Yuuki's flawless new look because I would have had that shit laminated on my front door. 

Saviors of visual kei.

They need to just send us all life size pictures of themselves of their new looks. Please.