zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Me too, just got back from watching WWE... Was so epic.

Also, nice signature.

OMG. Dude, same here, that was an epic PPV!! Definitely worth my subscription to WWE Network!! That was WAY FUCKING BETTER than I had ever predicted......omfg....*__*

And thanks, I worked pretty hard on it, lawl ;p

2 more weeks, i fell like im gonna get my ass kicked. not sure if i can pull all of this off.

:wan-33::roll:     :monkeydance: 

yuuki's blue hair is awesome but he is totally not rocking it, which is a dam shame. he needs k-pop in his life. i nominate G-dragon to mentor him on looks.

There's a special place in hell for people who ditch J-rock for K-Pop...like, bitch, really?!

even though i have my feet in both. it's totally understandable if someone did. so no hell 

After seeing how some people (especially Finns) try to defend Cleveland cops so hard for gunning the 12-year old kid in a matter OF ~5 SEC (There's a footage w/ timer set + they had hailers, didn't they? Why not use them?) just because "the kid pointed his BB gun at them" , I am utterly disgusted tbqh.

Not to mention that the gun laws in Ohio allow "open carrying"... 

BB Guns should have an orange tip on them right? If it isn't, the cops have the right to defend themselves in the case if it were a real gun.

So many goddamn issues, my feed is littered with many thoughtful assessments of said issues but there are even more nonsensical-ignorant ones.

BB Guns should have an orange tip on them right? If it isn't, the cops have the right to defend themselves in the case if it were a real gun.

Yes of course cops have that right, but...a 12-year old kid? Plus shouldn't cops know how to handle this sort of situation without gunning someone down immediately unless there is a direct real threat? I mean I can only speak from my country's law perspective when I say that I don't consider a 12-year old kid a direct threat. I mean they arrested a guy a while ago who was walking around the park with an actual gun pointing it at random people and they took him in after talking to him for 40+ minutes and they only shot him once in a non-vital spot. If they do that with adult men, why do they gun down a kid immediately?

That is one of dozens of things one should consider before pulling the trigger but doesn't determine the entire picture. Besides, as Perez already demonstrated, the state of Ohio has open carrying. Besides, the person who called 911 about the fake gun also mentioned that it was probably a fake, but the police officers weren't told that this was the case. Miscommunication was a big part of this. The police even said that the officer who shot the boy was a rookie and had not yet recieved the appropriate training. The officers are on paid leave and there isn't even a proper investigation to check whether these shots were truly necessary. Hell, they could've just tasered the kid and that would've been enough. Why two bullets in his stomach?

That is one of dozens of things one should consider before pulling the trigger but doesn't determine the entire picture. Besides, as Perez already demonstrated, the state of Ohio has open carrying. Besides, the person who called 911 about the fake gun also mentioned that it was probably a fake, but the police officers weren't told that this was the case. Miscommunication was a big part of this. The police even said that the officer who shot the boy was a rookie and had not yet recieved the appropriate training. The officers are on paid leave and there isn't even a proper investigation to check whether these shots were truly necessary. Hell, they could've just tasered the kid and that would've been enough. Why two bullets in his stomach?

But a gun is a distance weapon and tasers have a limited range. Even if they were to target the non-lethal area of the kids, there is a chance of retaliation aka fire back with a real gun. Should we continue this discussion elsewhere?