Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

What are you doing for New Year's Eve?

Well it's another popularized time of celebration used to pull you away from things that really matter and just get fucked up and party. So what are you doing for your celebration of the New Year? What are your resolutions?

I'm going to party with a bunch of friends and get drunk on various alcohols.

My resolution is to make my dreams come true.

Staying home , no one has inweited me.

I have trip in sweeden after New Year's Eve so I not wanna tired myself

Babysitting in middle of nowhere so my sister and his husband can go to party. 8< (Probably won't see any fireworks as the nearest "city" is in 20km of distance) At least I have a friend with me. 8B

Dunno, I'll probably go down to the river and watch the fireworks, but I don't really have any partis planned.

And I haven't really made any new year's resolution either. Though I did manage to keep my resolution for this year (to save up some money and buy a DSLR came by the end of the year).

I guess "Find a new, bigger apartment and move in there" as a new resolution would be as good as any.

Sitting at home, watching some TV with my parents and watch the fireworks outside. I haven't made any resolutions yet, but I'm sure I'll come up with something eventually.

My friends and I are big weeaboos and they're taking me to a Shinto shrine that is a few hours out from the city. I guess there's a big New Years celebration and I've never actually been to a Shinto shrine before so it'll be something new and different. As oppose to my usual get black out drunk like I normally do on New Years. Plus get in touch with my inner Nippon weeaboo and be cultured and crap like that huehuehue. Though I think after the ceremony when we get back we'll still drink until we black out.

For my resolution, well last year my resolution was to cut down on the amount of crap I buy from Japan which I have successfully completed! I really only bought a handful of releases from my favorite artist and steered clear of Yahoo and mbok for the most part. I still snagged some old fan club magazines and other little knit knacks but it is still significantly less than 2010 and 2009. My overall goal is to live a minimalistic life style and cut down on personal items that I own.

I haven't decided on a new resolution, perhaps learn SQL? Not like back in fall when I failed miserably because I had no self control AND COULD NOT STOP PLAYING SYKRIM D;

Most likely I'm just going to go to a bar or two around town. Keep company to seldom strangers/drink alone and pass out before the fireworks in somebody Else's bathroom. No resolutions last year, none will be given this year.

In Asia at the moment, on series of trip with my BF.

Will be in Raja Ampat, Papua, Indonesia by the time of New Year's Eve from Boracay, Philippines.

Will do some scuba dive there and then having NYE dinner at our cottage.

So not really a party for us this year, just quality time.

If my friend gets back to Finland earlier, he will take me to some unofficial *k-pop* party with couple of his friends or so...or if he's tired as fuck, then we would just do the same as Disposable but in more of a low-key way.

Otherwise, just staying, chilling and killing time.

EDIT: it would've been better tbqh if I *actually* stayed up in the middleside of Finland, Disposable and Allisapp might already understand why I'm saying this

Going to a friends home to celebrate the new year, and then going to a local bar to get wasted xD

Getting home at about 7AM on new year's day, stay in bed to 10th, and then to the grandparents with a big hangover, getting back home at 2PM and straight intoo bed to fix my hangover

I guess, that'll be it, as it has been my ritual for the past 3 years xD

I don't even feel like drinking, depression has gotten over me x million, I'm just useless NEET with no life :sob. That said I guess I'll read these forums and cry myself to sleep while listening music or something just as delightful as that. Resolution? :-DDD

I think I'm spending new years alone actually. Ahahaha. At least I'll have The Kiddie and UNiTE and BugLug to keep me company.

I think I'm spending new years alone actually. Ahahaha. At least I'll have The Kiddie and UNiTE and BugLug to keep me company.

are you scared of 2012? :)

Sign in to follow this