Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

UnsraW 3-month consecutive new CDs release

There's is probably plenty of reasons why they limited these three singles to be released only on their concerts.

All songs are really bad and I bet SPEED-DISK didnt even want to but out that much money (or any money at all) to have these released as regular CDs.

Ehh the samples weren't that bad. I think the full songs will be better, I liked the second one mostly. But yeah, I thought the 2nd live distributed one was good too. I think I might even like it more than a lot of their other releases. Don't understand the UnsraW hate.

There's is probably plenty of reasons why they limited these three singles to be released only on their concerts.

All songs are really bad and I bet SPEED-DISK didnt even want to but out that much money (or any money at all) to have these released as regular CDs.

first two singles are on par with guilty, and they develop in the same direction

samples for the third single are bad, but we haven't heard the whole songs yet

btw, if each of these singles is about 1,000 copies printed, it's not even different from a generic indie release,

the live-only part is pretty much to add extra hype (and boost their live attendance too)

They had a great release in Abel/Kein and SPIRAL CIRCLE-Complete-. What these new singles are, IDK. Kleza in Utero was the best out of all three, easily. That's not even saying much when you compare it to the last two singles. Everything since they've come back from their hiatus just hasn't been good. I don't know if it's because all our tastes have changed or if it's because this band isn't as good as it once was. Probably both, since they're no longer covering Core the Child.

hahaha. it's funny, because I think they have stepped back to core the child sound (that was lighter, but more rhytmic than pre-calling unsraw)

I like their newer material much more than abel/kein/spiral circle (which I do enjoy too), and absolutely better than calling (that I'm really bored with these days.)

I don't get teh haet either - unsraw have been one of the most sane bands out of today's indies.

True, they've returned with a sound closer to Core the Child, but what made CtC so good were the fact that more members composed. They had a variety of composers and a variety of sound and I compare that to UnsraW where there is one main composer and Shou. Yuuki has a "way" of composing and now he sounds like he's trying to experiment with different types of sounds and has yet to hit that right balance. He may have the idea to go back to sounding more like CtC, but the best CtC songs were the ones he didn't compose.

I like how they look, it's the sluttiest image of the year so far.

Okay one of them is showing some thigh, another has his stomach exposed, and the rest are covered in styled garbage bags. I don't see anything slutty about it?

perhaps slutty for UnsraW standard, since they have never wear anything that showing too much skin like this before.

Actually, they have done this before:

I thought Yuuki was Riku lmao

Anyway, I hope the single would be good, Tetsu looks amazing, and their new bassist looks like Cecir from E'm~grief~.

Hopefully their new release would be waaaay better than their live-generic singles.

Okay one of them is showing some thigh, another has his stomach exposed, and the rest are covered in styled garbage bags. I don't see anything slutty about it?

One of them looks like a part time whore part time witch from hell, so that's making up for garbagebag outfits of others.

What are you expectations for "slutty" as description, may I ask?

Sign in to follow this