Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

UnsraW 3-month consecutive new CDs release

You know Yuuki was hospitalized for one year, because of the vocal chords and his voice a little hoarser than it was before. I think recent releases are a little bit soft for them - for example softer than in Spiral Circle. But who knows, how they'll be sounding in one or two years time? It depends on Yuukis abilities - he's the whole UnsraW I think.

^I totally agree with you

Yuuki sounds really good live, so I don't think there's anything wrong with his throat anymore. They recorded softer songs before, they still make similar genre of music, it just sounds a bit different, but it's still good in my opinion.

Yuuki sounds really good live, so I don't think there's anything wrong with his throat anymore. They recorded softer songs before, they still make similar genre of music, it just sounds a bit different, but it's still good in my opinion.

I agree with this. You just gotta let haterz hate.

I prefer their newer releases as well.

And about Yuuki being all of UnsraW; isn't he the one who writes a lot of the music?

Like 97% of it.

I was under the impression that he writes the overwhelming majority of it, if not all. I thought the new single was alright: it was pretty much what I expect from UnsraW. I don't see why people expect them to completely revolutionize the way they look at music with every release; that just sets yourself up for disappointment. Both songs sounded like everything on Spiral Circle, so I was content with more of the same.

UnsraW live-limited single "Kleza in Marsh" will also be released at their live at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2011/01/07 and at ESAKA MUSE at 2011/01/08

UnsraW live-limited single "Kleza in Red clay" will also be released at their live at Nagoya BOTTOM LINE at 2011/01/28 and at OSAKA MUSE at 2011/01/29

About first one I feel some kinda confused. "Wine" is quite nice, i like it so far, so cool. But "Shower"... it reminds me of typical light j-rock sounds that many bands could make, so hope that a sample only tricks so much.

This SHOXX is dissapointing me even more. Anyway, looking forward to this~ I really liked Wine

They had a great release in Abel/Kein and SPIRAL CIRCLE-Complete-. What these new singles are, IDK. Kleza in Utero was the best out of all three, easily. That's not even saying much when you compare it to the last two singles. Everything since they've come back from their hiatus just hasn't been good. I don't know if it's because all our tastes have changed or if it's because this band isn't as good as it once was. Probably both, since they're no longer covering Core the Child.

Sign in to follow this