Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

D will terminate management arrangement with SMILE COMPANY

FIGHT THE POWAH D! ;D lol...

Seems like a good move...the artists associated with SMILE COMPANY are nothing but Jpop fodder.

Sounds like it's being ended early/D wants out. Trombe would have just said "leaving SMILE COMPANY" if the contract wasn't being renewed.

Sounds like it's being ended early/D wants out. Trombe would have just said "leaving SMILE COMPANY" if the contract wasn't being renewed.

Thanks. I asked because I read a translation that said that the contract ended, but not that it was early.

Wasn't Smile Company the group that did their management and their webpage? Also, this doesn't affect their contract with avex in any way?

Asagi sent dat bitch a sad face. Bitches hate sad faces :(

You know he does them best.

tumblr_ln9ot7LEv71qlkafgo1_400.gif

Wasn't Smile Company the group that did their management and their webpage? Also, this doesn't affect their contract with avex in any way?

http://www.smile-co.jp/

I know smile company manages them. I think avex just distributes.

Quit before they're kicked? Good plan.

Hmmm, I wonder why though! They've been releasing very steadily, and only two or three singles seemed very label-is-forcing-us-to-be-pop. And I don't think their sales have been bad, have they?

Well I'm sure they'll be fine anyway, they did very well with just GOD CHILD RECORDS before.

^LOL. I still wonder how on earth they came up with those Akaki Hitsuji outfits.

Well their sales have been decent, so I don't think avex is willing to ditch them just yet.

I hope this means they go back to indies status with GOD CHILD RECORDS instead of signing with another major label.

Since the new single hasn't got any catalog number yet, I guess they're releasing it on GOD CHILD RECORDS, because the announcement is saying that from June 30, all contact should be made to GOD CHILD RECORDS' e-mail address...

Although I still think they're getting a major distributor.

The new single is charity self-produced and sold at their indies stuff webshop only, so it's definately God Child Records.

Also their sales have been very disappointing recently so I'm not surprised they kicked them out/they left.

Thanks. I asked because I read a translation that said that the contract ended, but not that it was early.

It doesn't say anything about ending early, only that it ended. So who knows.

It doesn't say anything about ending early, only that it ended. So who knows.

They were still on contract, it never ended, the band terminated the contract.

Sign in to follow this