Sign in to follow this  
enchuu

the GazettE to play at Tokyo Dome + 2 New Singles

so everybody already forgot that despite SHIVER being boring in it's preview HESITATING and Naraku turned out to be pretty good?

I don't get you people's hate and disappointment over cover images and 20 secs of chorus.

The main problem with Shiver was that all three songs were REALLY bad. That was the main problem with the single. And the single before Shiver was also really, really bad.

FFS, they should have disbanded after DIM.

looks like Ruki's currently working as a part-time whore.... Are sony short on cash for their bands?

@ alistair1

the only good thing about Naraku was its intro sample, the song just sucked, and the other two were even worse.

Lol, the PV looks nothing like Shiver. The song is very similar though, but I'm not gonna judge it with a 20 fucking second preview. Atleast they're not doing crap like Agony again.

And what the hell is with their looks? That's like turning back to Disorder in just a blink of an eye. They slowly went to almost non-VK and then bang, they look like a bunch of drags again. Not that I care though. Ruki looks pretty awzum.

Edit: Gotta say that the chorus is very addicting. And Shiver was awesome too. I don't give a shit about people crying "oh boohoo, they're not DIM anymore". I don't think they're getting dark again for a few years, so we'll see you guys then. Listen to -OZ- or some other uninspired stuff while you're waiting.

Lol, the PV looks nothing like Shiver. The song is very similar though, but I'm not gonna judge it with a 20 fucking second preview. Atleast they're not doing crap like Agony again.

And what the hell is with their looks? That's like turning back to Disorder in just a blink of an eye. They slowly went to almost non-VK and then bang, they look like a bunch of drags again. Not that I care though. Ruki looks pretty awzum.

Edit: Gotta say that the chorus is very addicting. And Shiver was awesome too. I don't give a shit about people crying "oh boohoo, they're not DIM anymore". I don't think they're getting dark again for a few years, so we'll see you guys then. Listen to -OZ- or some other uninspired stuff while you're waiting.

Most people don't like Shiver because it's not "dark" it's just because Shiver is a shitty song that sounds terrible and generic.

Zesshoku's theory: every other GazettE album is trash.

Disorder? Unpleasant noise.

NIL? Some good stuff.

STACKED RUBBISH? Eponymous.

DIM? GOOD SHIT.

Album 5? Shaping up to be weak.

SHIVER preview was representative of the whole song and RED's no different, right down to the person-bearing cover art. So far, the only thing I have against RED is that it sounds too similar to SHIVER, which means they're crapping out carbon-copy songs and THAT is worse than a generic, uninspired song. I bet VERMIN is going to be a meaningless heavy song that fans will no doubt jizz over and claim to be GazettE's BESTEST and then AN UNWAVERABLE FACT is going to be a half-decent attempt at some sort of Gazerock weirdness that would have worked had they taken the time to craft the song first, but in the mire of the entire single will just sink lower, lower, lower into obscurity.

And you know what? I don't think PLEDGE is going to be all that different. Maybe a little slower, but this upbeat commercial vibe they have going on isn't disappearing.

I may be the only person who liked Stacked Rubbish, but I think they put out pretty solid albums with some strong singles.... here and there. I did think Disorder was unpleasant noise... I can't sit through that album without reaching for a revolver with which to play Russian Roulette, however, NIL I didn't think was awesome... I thought it had some great aspects... (Cassis, Bath room,.. etc.) but not altogether brilliancy. Stacked Rubbish I loved if only for: Burial Applicant, Chizuru, and Filth in the Beauty. I thought those were three of the best GazettE songs to date.... DIM was a very well thought out album, imho (other than the 5 completely pointles SE's.)

But after DIM... they fall apart to me...

SHIVER wasn't dark enough to remind me of the GazettE, it sounds like they're doing more pop/rock sounding stuff rather than heavy songs with dark messages.

Red is nothing at all to me yet. Which could even be worse than having a negative opinion.

It's just meaningless...

i enjoyed from what the preview have so far shown.
It's tempo sounded similar with Regret which is favorable. To me anyway.

And btw, the "stack rubbish is shit and DIM is awesome" disscussions is classic when it comes with The GazettE, you know. Just the same with "Marrow of a bone is shit and Uroboros is awesome" when it comes for DeG.
It will never end.

EDIT:

longer preview for RED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsu6Oer2bek

I really like it. So far, I think it's gonna be better than Shiver. It's one of those cool songs that makes you just wanna grab a guitar and play.

And I agree with Shaneth, Before I Decay was bullshit.

btw with that current look on their OHP, i hardly recognize anybody but Reita, though xD

looks so different! I don't know how many pounds of foundation they use for that, but they sure looking good.

...FFS, they should have disbanded after DIM...

Idiotic comment is idiotic. Stupid comment is stupid, whatever you wanna go with.

People who say things like this really shouldn't comment.

Why should the band have disbanded after DIM? So what, because they're making music that you don't like, they should just up and quit. You know, some bands DO actually play music and make music because they ENJOY it. They don't need to please every one of your whims.

I really love the sound of RED. I preordered the First Press, I can't wait for my copy to show up.

The full song is better than I expected from the preview.. But I'm still not really feeling it.

The covers are nice though.

gonna snatch that soon. That's fast, Byou. Thanks

was the PV real or just picture with full song though?

I feel like to register niconico just for this now xD

gonna snatch that soon. That's fast, Byou. Thanks

was the PV real or just picture with full song though?

I feel like to register niconico just for this now xD

The video is from a radio show. They played the song there.

Sign in to follow this