Sign in to follow this  
enchuu

the GazettE to play at Tokyo Dome + 2 New Singles

My $0.02 on the covers: I agree with Furik and minre. To me it's an "augh, horrible Lady Gaga."

My $0.02 on Diru v. GazettE: No contest, I love Diru more. they're more my style, I find their music to be... 100% better if I'm being honest. Not to say GazettE hasn't had some songs that really blew me away. (See: Headache Man, Distress and Coma, and Chizuru). But... I just think Dir en grey are better in the music department. Their songs make me feel alive, they get me pumped and make me feel like going out and grabbing life by the balls. Whereas GazettE almost makes me feel faggy to listen to sometimes.

It's Lady Gaga.
no. it's Aguilera. :D

Aren't they the same thing these days?
no. not really. no.

Aguilera are more... bitchy. always picks fights with almost every female singers out there. good thing she can sing moderately well.

While, GaGa are more.... classy. giving out good compliments back at the hater than do things to spite them.

but here's going out of topic now :D

Guest 膣分泌液
It's Lady Gaga.

RUDE. Floptina Haguilera WISHES she was Godga. Fake bitch, can't sell; fake bitch, can flop; etc.

It's Lady Gaga.

RUDE. Floptina Haguilera WISHES she was Godga. Fake bitch, can't sell; fake bitch, can flop; etc.
qft, but that's the only thing I'm saying in regards to this off topic conversation.

Because everything different is Lagy Gaga now. Ugh, she's not really that different from the pop singers of 60-80. She's "different" because no one has really done that for 30 years. The covers looks like any cover art of a Glam Rock band or something.

Because everything different is Lagy Gaga now. Ugh, she's not really that different from the pop singers of 60-80. She's "different" because no one has really done that for 30 years. The covers looks like any cover art of a Glam Rock band or something.
no1curr

I can't see how Gaga is that.

Both covers look cheap and ugly;

Shiver covers were looking pretty Gagish, with black/white portraits and thoughtless overuse of Swarowsky, but this looks worse than their VHS boxes.

they need some cover art that can surpass DIM, i mean from all current works, if ever.

This cover art are competing with LEECH and the last single coverart for being most random. To me anyway.

And that's for cover art wise, i am not talking about music here nor make remarks that lame cover art = lame music.

THANK YOU for saying this. SOOOOOO true. I am tired of all the Lady Gaga references. Wierd that there is all this over cover art, it is not like the GazettE has never had cover art in this style before.

I'm glad for them to play at Dome, not much J-rock band can visit at Tokyo Dome.. but I think Tokyo Dome is not match with J-rock live because sound system is very terrible. =___=+

I have no idea whether the cover is Lady Gaga-ish or not, but that doesn't make it any better.

Meh, maybe the single itself will be better.

I love how we're discussing the cover art in a way that would actually effect the quality of the music recorded on the CD within the case. Lol.

The covers > the GazettE - RED are viewable! ^__^

Limited edition:

1231thegazettereddvdcd.png

Tracklist

1. RED

2. VERMIN

Regular edition:

123thegazetteredregular.png

Tracklist

01 Red

02 VERMIN

03 AN UNBEARABLE FACT

It's Lady Gaga.
RUDE. Floptina Haguilera WISHES she was Godga. Fake bitch, can't sell; fake bitch, can flop; etc.qft, but that's the only thing I'm saying in regards to this off topic conversation.I agree with Herpes <3

Anyway the covers aren't that bad.

Wow. How funny... the preview of PV RED almost look like the PV from SHIVER xD

But their hair are awesomeeeeeee<3

Guess everything was spent on DIM. How boring.
I agree and I don't.

I totally agree that everything was spent on DIM and that these 2 releases (SHIVER and tentatively Red.) are totally boring, but I don't think that DIM was anything to shake a stick at. I thought DIM was brilliant and definitely enough to hold me over until they get some talent back.

Sign in to follow this