Spike760

What are you listening to?

Tyrant - Fall Into the Hands of Evil

Heavy fuckin' Metal!

Emperor - Ye Entrancemperium

Ihsahn is god. If there would be a only one musician that i'd look up to, it would be him.

There is moments when I wish Emperor had done more than one good song after the release of Emperor. Inno A Satana is their best song, sure, but that's also the only song after Emperor that's not shite. Emperor / Wrath of the Tyrant is such a great release.

And Ihsahn was someone dull back then, and he's dull now. Back then he was a childish prick with the brain of a 5 year old guy, now he's thinking he's God and acting all mighty and shit. It's so pathetic and embarrassing.

Alcest - Percées de Lumière

And Ihsahn was someone dull back then, and he's dull now. Back then he was a childish prick with the brain of a 5 year old guy, now he's thinking he's God and acting all mighty and shit. It's so pathetic and embarrassing.

Sounds like you have some inside knowledge :D ? I don't know, he seems really laid back judging from interviews and seeing him live once. I'd love to know more though

Aura noir - Merciless

Check out some old, shitty black metal documentaries and look at how he was acting back then. As for the nowdays thing I'm just judging out from the billion interviews I've read and all the crap he's talking about. And the fact that he's collaborating with Håvard Rem nowdays says a lot, since everyone involved in the early, norwegian black metal scene dislikes the guy. His books is full of shit and he's lying about almost everything, and Ihsahn seem to be the only guy liking him. Lame.

Aura Noir is amazing though! Can't wait to see them next year around easter vacation. Immortal and Pentagram will also be at the same festival. Gonna be badass! Pentagram is hopefully still active, if not I'll commit suicide pretty fast. Jeez!

Dismember - And So Is Life

Awwright! Death Metal done right!