Spike760

What are you listening to?

Agalloch - She Painted Fire Across the Skyline - Part 3

Ayreon - The Banishment

Listening Ayreon albums and all of them are awesome, well maybe 01011001 is not so good as others but still nice album. Now listening The Final Experiment album and this is my favorite song from it. Especially the last 4 minutes kicks ass :dansu:

Hypomanie - Zondagmorgen

Hmm...not sure about what I think of this band. Gotta let it sink a little. I'm getting into way too many new bands at the same time, and most of them eneds a lot of time to grow, something which makes it hard when you're checking out 50 bands at the same time which all probably need time to grow.

Grey Waters - Say Goodbye

Beautiful music from two of the ex-members of the genius black metal band Austere.

Cavalera Conspiracy – Electric Funeral (Black Sabbath Cover)

Not like orginal song but this cover is nice

Ayreon - Day four: Mystery

Devon Graves, Arjen Lucassen, Heather Findlay, Marcela Bovio and James LaBrie all are awesome singers and i didn't remembered that the ending of this song was so awesome :D

Dordeduh - Zuh - Cu Tunetul Muntilor

This is the new band of Hupogrammos and Sol Faur that left Negurã Bunget last year, but what we get here is a short EP that's only 15 minutes long, but that continue where "Om" stopped. Man, this is truely an exhibition of progressive, powerful and atmospheric Black Metal. If you like Negurã Bunget, be sure to check out this EP. It's amazing and you will not be disappointed at all!

ROYAL LECHERY – Feather

Been a while I last listened to them, but they've got a new single out soon, so listening to them again :)

Grey Waters - Say Goodbye

Found out about this band on saturday and I gotta say this is one of the best rock releases ever. It's just 20 minuter long, but 20 EPIC moment.