Sign in to follow this  
sai

Earthquake and tsunami in Japan

You seriously need to be either a beast or mentally retarted to think this thing was not that big. Even if just 5 people had died, it would still be big. Fucking heartless bitches.

well here,we often believe that disaster or whatever will struck to those who make such many Sin. I don't want to say that Japan's country has too much sin. everyone does but only God will judge them and us all.

not to offend someone,just look what had happened to Acheh(Indonesia) and Thailand few years ago? Its like something people can't predict the terrifying disaster.well probably they had too much sin like chopping off the bull's head for some kind of weird tradition.

Oh my god.

LOL, How does sin cause a natural disastor?

Please.

Next in line for sin.

China, for their slaughter and inhumane handling of endangered bears. Extracting bile from raw open wounds they inflicted.

Pray for a 9.5 guys.

:lol: well some religious theory are sure funny.

But as for Japan, geographically they're placed in the heaviest seismic movement area.

That's why they have constant minor Earthquakes, though usually below 4 SR.

The same with Aceh. And Thailand just got the effect from Aceh.

idk, if anything, cos i am Christian, i just believe water will not be the way God punish His people.

Because He had promised he wouldn't do the same thing twice to Noah.

Yeah, this can't be scientifically explained by natural law at all.

Anyway, they just recently found another 1000 bodies washed up on the beach in Minamisanriku, which is one the towns that has been virtually washed off the face of the earth. :(

It's the sixth largest quake since we've learned to record and measure earthquakes, which hasn't been for a very long time. I thought I'd just point that out.

I'm sure I meant to write since record's began, but was a little annoyed by the insinuation and just... let myself write. So, yeah, that's what I meant! That said, various news articles keep swapping and changing between fifth, sixth, and seventh. Most stick with sixth, so I wonder why some go to fifth and seventh.

Update: "Low risk of meltdown, the three containments are holding up well."

Isn't it funny that "god" always just seems to "punish" those sinful people with disasters like this that just so happen to live in seismic active regions of the world? WHAT A COINCIDENCE. Must be part of his bigger plan to settle the ancestors of those people in those places so he could smite them a few million years later.

Pfffr, religions. Thanks for reminding me why I can't stand them.

well here,we often believe that disaster or whatever will struck to those who make such many Sin. I don't want to say that Japan's country has too much sin. everyone does but only God will judge them and us all.

not to offend someone,just look what had happened to Acheh(Indonesia) and Thailand few years ago? Its like something people can't predict the terrifying disaster.well probably they had too much sin like chopping off the bull's head for some kind of weird tradition.

Lol, god. Get out. If he existed, America would've got hit by a meteor a long time ago. Lucky for us, he's not real. He's a total douchebag anyway.

I wonder why anyone would want to believe in/worship a god who would "punish" his creations, anyway.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12733393

They're saying that meltdowns wouldn't be too dangerous due to the high standards of the facilities, but I'm not so sure; experts have been surprised about things before.

Next in line for sin.

China, for their slaughter and inhumane handling of endangered bears. Extracting bile from raw open wounds they inflicted.

Pray for a 9.5 guys.

LOL, and thats why we get 2012, just soo everybody gets punished :spin:

:lol: well some religious theory are sure funny.

idk, if anything, cos i am Christian, i just believe water will not be the way God punish His people.

Because He had promised he wouldn't do the same thing twice to Noah.

^Exactly my point, ppl just presume and on top of that its just a way to blame someone. I really hate it when people just like to find a blame on someone. Even if it just happened cuz it did, they still want to blame someone.

Just wonder , that noting news abaut our member arya92 is or was he is ok.

I spoke with him on twitter on the day of the big quake, he said he's okay.

Isn't it funny that "god" always just seems to "punish" those sinful people with disasters like this that just so happen to live in seismic active regions of the world? WHAT A COINCIDENCE. Must be part of his bigger plan to settle the ancestors of those people in those places so he could smite them a few million years later.

Pfffr, religions. Thanks for reminding me why I can't stand them.

Now this I can actually agree with you on 100%!!!

Off topic: some asshole in my class was some rude about what happen in japan

like shes like I DON'T CARE ABOUT JAPAN FUCK JAPAN!! (she said more too) and all that...

i wanted to punch her in the face...i swear people are so fucking heartless...

asshole... -___-

I am kind of frustrated that religion is being brought in to this thread. I really don't think that this is god punishing people for being sinful, and I think it is kind of dumb to believe that. But you don't hate to flat out attack religion. This thread isn't about religion. And I'll be damned if I'm not an idiot for praying for the people of Japan.

Let's please keep this thread on track.

Looks like 17 US military personal were found to be exposed to low levels of radiation, but they were able to get rid of it by scrubbing themselves. Hopefully things don't get any worse then that.

wait a minute. I remember one more user from here which is "danneman..." and lived in miyagi,sendai.

I wonder if he's ok or not o_O aren't any of you guys contacting him?

like shes like I DON'T CARE ABOUT JAPAN FUCK JAPAN!! (she said more too) and all that...

asshole... -___-

OOT:

DO IT!

motivational images:

tumblr_li0xlzj5yC1qctauj.gif

snookipy.gif

asshole... -___-

OOT:

DO IT!

motivational images:

tumblr_li0xlzj5yC1qctauj.gif

snookipy.gif

XD

omg those images are heartbreaking... specially the pic #34 and #51

we are with you JAPAN!

I am kind of frustrated that religion is being brought in to this thread. I really don't think that this is god punishing people for being sinful, and I think it is kind of dumb to believe that. But you don't have to flat out attack religion. This thread isn't about religion. And I'll be damned if I'm not an idiot for praying for the people of Japan.

Let's please keep this thread on track.

This

Sign in to follow this