evilcoconut

what are you watching?

Andromeda was great even if the acting for some was low. love the humor. fav characters are both rhades (s3-s5). fav qu 'Keep your friends close; Keep your enemies under constant surveillance.'

now im watching Buffy the vampire slayer, even though i dont approve of this kind of vampires. like doctor who its a different kind of goosebumbs. this time being with fighting and more adult stuff. i like so far

what the fuck man! watching shameless and best on screen couple is fucking in the trash. i mean you could say its not his fault but he could just fuck his man. otherwise nice ep consistent with the title. I sense a rape/gangbang rape and a dislike of one's home coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txOaHPgpocQ

now time for my boys musketeers . another great ep, the kings a little bitch. and i love that sly lady

Edited by blackdoll

shameless ep if you want to watch it ^

lmao angel stalking then popping out to punch buffy in the face then get his ass kicked then run away

lost girl
bo: (while in a casual convo) "so where were you when [he] was murdered?"

me: dead laughing

love the humor in this show!

manhatan love story => revenge => gotham

The Venture Bros Season 6 Special: All This and Gargantua-2 ==> OUAT

whats up with Buffy the Vampire Slayer being so homophobicly censored? not even a kiss. and Once upon a time got good, wondering how Cruella de vil will playout. and i cried when i found out Sleepy hollow wasn't over. I need a damm tv show date updator though

I'm so shipping because that was hot, even though it was fake..  now reign and tvd

suits, lmao luis

constantine => grimm =>  allegiance

allegiance.............. I like !

Edited by blackdoll

buffy the vampire slayer, which should be called Buffy the shit slayer! Just finished it and i can say it's highly watchable but in truth it sucks balls. The only good parts are angel s1-s2 and spike, but spike got repetitive tbh. the main charcter who highly annoying with her attempt at having an attitude which is suppose to be cool but instead is very jarring. plus it makes no sense that she is suppose to be the one with power when the humans can fight the monsters just as fine really. That being mentioned the fight are basically all the same but not horrible (and she had the nerve to make fun of bruce lee). the only power she has is the healing faster.  it went from goosebumps to sex and the city

Charmed which is from around the same time ans is similar is way better, they do have the power, the girlyness is not annoying and plots and eps are way more fulfilling.i can see why they got a 7th season!

The Musketeers s2e5 'The Return'

finally they're back, and my prayers has been heard; an episode focused on Sassy Athos! bby <3 he's my favorite musk.

constantine

bitten

Brooklyn NineNine

the 100, => stalker => suits

watching Black Sails. somehow i ended up liking it despite quite awful actors play. 

also Devious Maids lolol. fucking shit but Mark Cherry has some great ideas and i really liked Desperate Housewives back in days so watching for the sake of nostalgia.

reign => TVD => Allegiance => how to get away with murder

archer => the musketeers