evilcoconut

what are you watching?

Caprica. A prequel to Battlestar Galactica, it starts off a bit weak but still is interesting.

Transformers Prime. I'm very impressed with this show. The best transformers tv series I've seen since Beast Wars. For a kids show, it's got a lot of dark themes in it and for once, Megatron is a smart badass. Close to finishing up season one at the moment.

Edit: Ugh just finished Caprica, hated it.

I have finished to watch Vikings, and now I'm watching "Hemlock Grove" it's a good TV series, and after the two last episode I will start "Defiance" (and wait for the 6th season of Californiaction; I will wait to have in complete for start watching, and I does whatch Sons of Anarchy season 5 and second season of Being Human (us version) ^^ i'm late xD)

OH! Another SOA fan? I like that show it's so intense. 

Lately I've only really been keeping up with Dexter and the walking dead. With the last season of Dexter airing now it seems a little more interesting than the last season.... the Walking dead has become less about killing zombies :/

Yay, more hannibal fans fannibals X3 This series needs way more love. And it's disappointing that it wasn't nominated for an emmy :/

Still watching Supernatural, but I finally reached season 5. Also rewatching the X-Files, because it's cult.

^ more fans == mainstream. and in the end it may be pure shit. also good luck with supernatural, 6th and 7th season are just some nonsense and not entertaining at all =\

finished 1st season of Bates motel. nothing special, just usual "watch-and-forget" series. also started last season of Dexter.

^ more fans == mainstream. and in the end it may be pure shit. also good luck with supernatural, 6th and 7th season are just some nonsense and not entertaining at all =\

finished 1st season of Bates motel. nothing special, just usual "watch-and-forget" series. also started last season of Dexter.

season 6 maybe but season 7 was really great and 8 too. 8 was really amazing again.

bates motel is great too.

and hannibal needs more fans, maybe its "mainstream" then, ut if it doesnt get more fans it gets cancelled

Exactly what stylelover says. Hannibal doesn't have good ratings and when it doesn't get more popular in the US it might not survive until a 3rd season. Which would be a shame as the series has the potential for four, maybe five seasons. I agree that more "mainstream" series tend to become nonsense and boring, but Hannibal isn't the type of series which will have more than 6 seasons (though this is the amount the producers would like to reach). So yeah, I really hope more people will start to watch it in order to help the series not getting cancelled and giving it the attention it deserves (because Hannibal is really amazing9.

I heard the 6th season of SPN is shitty from a lot of people (but the 8th being better). Well... let's just see.

I still have to start watching Bates Motel, American Horror story and Hemlock grove. Wonder if the latter is as good as everyone claims.