evilcoconut

what are you watching?

Rewatching Twin Peaks. Must admit that this time James is a bit more annoying. Honestly his character must be the weakest of all (or the eyepatch wearing drape runner lady but I'm not at that point yet) and often merely functions as a messenger or meeting point for several others. He's just kind of there sometimes.

All those Cooper scenes and the Horne family though... the stuff of greatness.

N4pz3lG.gif

Wayward Pines

I started watching Salem with my bf. After two episodes I'm really hooked, the story is really intriguing. Also it's fun to think this is kind of a prequel to American Horror Story's season 3 (?) with all them withes.

daredevil

I started watching Salem with my bf. After two episodes I'm really hooked, the story is really intriguing. Also it's fun to think this is kind of a prequel to American Horror Story's season 3 (?) with all them withes.

Without spoiling anything, I'll tell you that it becomes very, very dull after those few episodes you have watched. The story initially seems to take up an interesting twist, but eventually nothing happens anymore. Episode one is the strongest in the season, a real shame.

Without spoiling anything, I'll tell you that it becomes very, very dull after those few episodes you have watched. The story initially seems to take up an interesting twist, but eventually nothing happens anymore. Episode one is the strongest in the season, a real shame.

What about season two? Have you watched it?

I wasn't even aware of season two having started earlier this month, probably because I lost my attention to the series right after season one ended. Your opinion of course might be different after you've finished the first season, but I found myself having a hard time finishing it.

I wasn't even aware of season two having started earlier this month, probably because I lost my attention to the series right after season one ended. Your opinion of course might be different after you've finished the first season, but I found myself having a hard time finishing it.

Ok, I'll report back once I've finished the season :D We're now in the 6th episode I think and I'm still enjoying it a lot. I doubt I'll start disliking it though since I've enjoyed all the episodes so far.

no offence, the enfield haunting, and salem

I'm not even surprised that you are way off season one got better as it went on. The first episode was just setting things up/telling whats going on. One of the better of the best shows ive recently watch. cant wait for tomorrow

fucking love it and the new level of frekiness unlike coven

The boy rape-kissing his mother. and ughhh when mary like her pussy

juice of of the guys hands all epicly, fuck yeasss!!!!!

but for this topic supergirl even though it's superpussy, at least it's not a fuck up like the flash, and on the plus side nice punches and kicks through stuff

stitchers pretty mehhhhh so far

roswell something vintage

Edited by blackdoll

Aquarius but its not fair it's on nbc that would have been a epic sex scene. really good show so far. gonna watch it after im done with roswell, since when do networks upload the full season?

dropping no offense (uk tv aint all that ay?)

Devious Maids lol.

lmao her deep ass german accent

the whispers

PLL

Resident Advisors

dropping Wayward Pines

sense8

beauty and the beast and TURN (amc) whats up with drama's with redcoats being good

dark matter andromida rip off

rectify

Dominion