evilcoconut

what are you watching?

crossing lines then its all k-drama

suits <3

killjoy, glad i didn't skip cause it look dumb!, way better than dark matter! lmao did mike just upgrade himself from that shitty 3s of the following woohoo loving the non soft voice.

but go syfy dominion, Olympus, and now killjoys 

teen wolf, not surprised they made a comeback since teen vamprie(tvd) did too, propss for the consistant flow of eye candy and stealing that guy from PPL

still #teamwolfBlood_The_UK

Zoo(cbs), sceam(mtv series)

tattoo fixer. wow they showed a penis go EU!!!

mr.robot, was going to skip and i thought he wasn't hot till i read that he was anti social tf down. watching the fist part of ep one, it's like holding up a mirror to me except the sex and drugs

lie to me, wish there was a hot character

tattoo fixers is oficially the best reality show, we got nudity and costumers getting a twerk show for when they are finished

wet hot american summer first day of camp

heros

Also started Heroes after Lost. Actually I am in search of a TV show that can fill Lost's place (I already know Fringe and X-files and I'll plan on finally finishing Twin Peaks). Doubt that there is really one as Lost was really unique and amazing.

Oh and I am also watching Sense8. So far it's good and I can't comprehend the shitstorm the show caused.

Also started Heroes after Lost. Actually I am in search of a TV show that can fill Lost's place (I already know Fringe and X-files and I'll plan on finally finishing Twin Peaks). Doubt that there is really one as Lost was really unique and amazing.

i know right! i watched about 150+ other series but nothing could give me the same feeling that i had watching LOST. FlashForward and The Event kinda gave me some LOST wibes but both were closed after first season :/ if you want you can read Stephen King's The Dark Tower books which are also unique and awesome. and as you might know LOST creators were big fans of S.K. and The Dark Tower. i bet some of ideas were borrowed from there! 

havent seen much maybe arrow + the 100 idk

i know right! i watched about 150+ other series but nothing could give me the same feeling that i had watching LOST. FlashForward and The Event kinda gave me some LOST wibes but both were closed after first season :/ if you want you can read Stephen King's The Dark Tower books which are also unique and awesome. and as you might know LOST creators were big fans of S.K. and The Dark Tower. i bet some of ideas were borrowed from there! 

Yeah, it's a shame how such shows never truly make it. Even though Lost and X-files were immensily popular, which might make you think similiar shows have a chance. I haven't read so much Stephen King yet, but plannend to get my hands on more of his books, especially because of the influence that his work had on shows like Lost or the X-Files. I've heard someone planned to do an adaption of The Dark Towers, is it true? There is also Under The Dome based on the same called book, but I heard the show isn't so good.

honestly, i dont like King's horror/mystery stuff AT ALL. i've already gave up on finding some good reads among his books. The Dark Tower is completely different of what he usually writes, though. King himself even said that he wanted to create something unique with well crafted universe (like Tolkien did in his time). there should be TDT movie in 2017, and i'm crossing my fingers they will manage to put all the atmosphere from there into motion well enough. but we'll see.

oh, and Under the Dome is utterly boring and awful series. wouldn't recommend it to watch to anyone. well, besides of blackdoll i guess ;D

america's next top model cycle 22

minority report, lucifer (2016), and blindspot. love it when shit gets leaked

narcos (netflix) , awkward. damm i missed jenna