Spike760

The Official Rant Section

Damn, I've always known that my luck is bad, but it's THIS bad?

I missed the train, because my key got stuck in bike's lock. Then I tried to get it from there by violence, which led to split key. I ran to home, took my spare key and again I was running.

And then... I missed the train because of that damn 10m. I was just outside the rain, when it continued its journey.

DAMN YOU.

I hate when I spend hours downloading a movie only to find it's in Mandarin and no subs. Maybe post that information next time, stupid uploader. So I don't have to waste my bandwidth. >:|

GFX card is dead, bought a new higher end one but my power supply isn't powerful enough to run it so I need to buy a new one too...

been pretty stressed out lately... working 9 hour shifts like 4 days straight... got really sick in the process.....darn fever....working on this art thing after I get home around 12am from work.......2 lattes + 2 extra large black coffees per day.... then suddenly stopping....biggest. coffee. crash. ever.....it feels like a truck ran through my head....aka I feel like total shit....and threw up earlier......so...yea I made myself a cup of coffee.....and we're out of coffee now...ugh why did I pick up my coffee habit again? :( ...gotta save money....hmm and my monthly is totally out of wack...should've came like a week ago....ugh too stressed out......

what the eff?... my ex inviting me to 'like' his magician fan page on facebook?!?!?! .. if it ended smoothly I prob wouldn't mind.. but you were a total fucking train wreck >:[ ....jerk I feel sorry for any girl that dates you/becomes your girlfriend... you old fashioned rude obnoxious sexist, discriminatory, racist.. yes I found this all out while being his girlfriend at the time...

Printing out/saving/marking etc etc checks that have been written out for the parents business for the past year. It's an all day event and I need a break from staring at these things all day ;____;

Guest 膣分泌液

FUCK YOU DANIELLE

tumblr_l6myr4HSSi1qd4v2fo1_500.jpg

I'm so fucking bored this summer. Half of my friends are on vacation and the other half are 4 hours away. I'm going to have to wait until my cousin comes back so I can have just a little fun D:

Guest 膣分泌液
I'm going to have to wait until my cousin comes back so I can have just a little fun D:
zvarfk.gif

i always hate it when somebody attacks you in mafia wars and my life goes to zero, i switched to mma instead.

I hate Facebook, but still I go there sometimes...
me too but i play mma games there. i quit playing other games there. i hate "the more member you have" games.

Wow. I mean, WOW.

I almost broke BOTH HANDS yesterday trying to pull my parents dogs off of mine when they simultaneously went psycho and started attacking my little spaniel who had done nothing but walk from her kennel over to the door. How I managed not to get bitten I'll never know (and if I had you can bet I would have pushed for both of their dogs to be destroyed; as much as I love animals I won't keep around any who are just that insanse and who constantly try to kill myself and my dogs without provocation) but in grabbing their [choke-chain style] collars to try and get them off my dog they were twisting and thrashing so much, both with their jaws locked onto Apple, that they nearly broke my hands. Apple came out of it with some puncture wounds and scratches and still isn't really calmed down. Aside from two partially fucntional hands, I've also got a slew of bruises, a sore throat (from screaming for help at the top of my lungs for several minutes since no-one could get off their fucking ass to do anything), and lost part of a filling from getting hit on the right side of my jaw by 110 lbs. of thrashing muscle and teeth named Misty.

Yeah, like I have any money to fix my dental work. Or do anything about my hands which were arthritic and carpal tunnel-affected to begin with.

Plus with my friend Phylosophie dealing with so much I haven't been to her house to use her computer and I certainly can't afford to get one that works decently...

have yet to get a refund for something I bought last year and then had to cancel. God, it's not like it's a small amount of money, nearly 300 USD. That's a hell of a lot of money for me to have to fucking eat.

And I'd really like to drink, really want to drink..

someone hacked my uncle's yahoo account

lots of annoying "pls. like this fanpage and pass this to certain number bla bla bal in facebook

i feel dizzy today i hate it. i need to rest.

I need to let my anger out very badly now.

Feel like to punch this girl >__> argh.FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKK! -.-'' 8=> 8=> 8=> 8=>

another.I like this guy but he likes this girl.and they are couple now. Im deep heart broken like a glass broke down to pieces. :DUUR::DUUR::DUUR::DUUR: I was about to admit the real thing to him but I WAS LATTTTTEEEEE TO ADMIT IT ! >__> 8=> 8=>

geez.bad day I had today. fuck.

PLEASE GOD. USE YOUR ALMIGHTY POWER TO BREAK THEM ONE DAY OR ANY SOONER! AMEN!

YEAH I HATE BROWNOUTS!!!!!!!!

stupid brownouts i was typing doing researches, updating my profiles here and there

MY PC SHUTS DOWN I RESTARTED IT AGAIN

ANNOYING VIRUSES IN MY COMPUTER IT ALWAYS LAGS

THE BITCHES i always used lots of pinoy bad words for this

I HATE ALSO WHEN IM ALONE

STUPID MRT LRT TRAIN STATIONS always filled with many people

WHY THE FUCK THAT TRAINS ARE TOO SMALL

thats why IM NOT VERY NATIONALISTIC ABOUT IT

IF THERES A VIGILANT GROUP I WILL TELL THEM TO KILL THOSE BASTARDS --->NPAs, MILFs, THEY FORCED PEOPLE THE POLICE IS BITCHY TOO

.......... stupid fan-girl.

totally ruined my good mood

i feel the same way too

i hate also the troll haters

the people who write like this MuZtA Na PoWHZ KaYOWz (WhAtZ Up PiPOLz)

i hate the jejemons in our country

YEAH ITS DEMOCRACY but LEARN TO WRITE IN A CORRECT WAY

No-one outside of your little clique gives a fuck about the things you do in your little clique and they only gave you the comm tag to get you to STFU. What they need to do is tell all of you fucktards to GTFO and take your retarded drawhore/RPG chat with you. Twatwaffles like you are an embarrassment to the fandom.

the stupid PLDT DSL company has still the worst service

the customer will wait for them for 20 mins and they will answer the phone

yeah THEY ALWAYS SAYS WE WILL DO OUR VERY BEST TO FIX IT

need to be agry again 8=> 8=> 8=> 8=>

about the stupid bald president of my country of course i didnt vote for him

the poor always lazy to work the president telling all the bad works of the previous president YEAH I fixed the brownout issue for 1 day

WHAT IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN hate the stupid brownout

THE ONDOY too

WTF there are so many people who are very envious abot celebrities IF YOU THINK THAT PHILIPPINES IS A GREAT COUNTRY youve mistaken THE PEOPLE VOTE FOR THE MORE POPULAR THEY DIDNT THINK ABOUT IT yeah im a fan of a running president gordon who did lots of works than that STUPID shitty president --->PNOY 8=> 8=> 8=>

THE SABAH what happened "YEAH THE FILIPINOS ARE YOUR BOSS YOU SAY?" do you have your own opinion to work. DONT BELIEVE ALWAYS ON OTHERS

yeah im angry to the girls in the country too FUCK IT THE STUPID DEMOCRACY GOVERNMENT. WE SHALL HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS YOU KNOW

Don't tell me you "don't eat corndogs," right after asking if you could have one. It's not that you don't eat them, it's that you're too fucking lazy to make something to eat for yourself so you'd rather glom someone else's lunch/dinner instead. If you want something to eat, and of that something specific, either buy or make it yourself you rotten, lazy asshole. XP