Spike760

The Official Rant Section

my mother is fucken worthless. I get woken up at 6:30 am because i can hear her bitching about something. Instead of her talking like a normal person she always has to yell, the only time she never yells if she's sick or not here. So of course I couldn't get back to sleep so I start cleaning my room, which i had a couple of bowls in here from yesterday that i forgot to wash. I take the bowls to the kitchen and wash and there's a big ass pile of dishes in the sink already from when they (including my mother) didn't wash, but i only wash my own dishes, i figure if i can wash mine they can take 2 minutes to wash their's. So I wash my dishes, come back to my room to finish cleaning, and she starts bitching about that i washed only my dishes and not their's. Did she want me to just leave my dishes in the sink like they did? if that's the case i would've been more than happy to do so if that would've prevented me from being bitched at about washing my dishes. Then she's saying about my drivers test today. I have a drivers test today and i was supposed to have it way back in january but she's been delaying it and my permit expires at the end of this month, so i'm supposed to use my sister's car for the test. Last week when i scheduled the test the guy told me i can take it on wednesday but i asked if i could the latest possible time, which is at 2pm. I left my mother a note saying specifically what date, day, and time i have the test so she couldn't say she couldn't remember the date. She then comes and tells me that there's no insurance on the car because they have to pay $50 something on it, so i give her the money for the insurance. But then she was saying that the horn doesn't work on the car and that she told my dad about it and he has to fix it. Well this was last week she told me that and today she's telling me "And if he doesn't fix that horn you can't take your test, so if you have anyone to blame for not taking the test blame him" i shouldn't have to blame him, i blame her because it's her fault i didn't take the test in the first place 10 months ago. Then she says "Maybe you should pressure him to fix the horn how you pressured me for your license." first off i was supposed to get my license years ago but she would never take me for the test. She took me once about 2 years ago and i failed it by one question, and didn't take me again until last year. and my "pressuring" her is exactly like this:

me: "Mom, can you take me out driving today so you can see i can drive"

her: "No"

*weeks later*

me: "Mom, can you take me out driving today so you can see i can drive"

her "No"

that's over the course of 10 months. Out of those 10 months I drive 4 times. I told her the whole point of the permit was to let me practice driving, not waiting until the last minute for her to bitch about it.

The other thing is she's bitching about me not having a job. Ok, once upon a time i was working at party city, it was for a seasonal halloween position. well near the end of the month i started looking for another job because i knew that one was going to be ending pretty soon. well the manager told us that they would need people to work after halloween was done, so that meant i didn't have to look for another job. well aparently the manager didn't keep his word about that and never called most of the people back, which meant i was out of a job. Well, when i went out of town my friend called me about a job, but since i wasn't here he left a message. I heard the message and for a while couldn't get in contact with him because of course he always has his phone off, so what else could i do? I couldn't go to his job/school because i didn't have a way to get there. I finally saw him about 2 days ago and asked him about the papers he was supposed to give me for the job but he left him somewhere. so what is my mother saying "And like him (meaning me) he doesn't have a fucken job, his friend called about a job and did he bother to call him? No" Ok, now i would under stand if she's bitching about something i actually did wrong, but she argues all the time with assumption. She assumed i didn't call my friend about the job which i did and he was the one who forgot the papers, the was nothing what so ever i could do about it after because he or i didn't have any of the info about the job, so i couldn't even call the company about the job. The she's complaining about me hanging out with my friends which god knows i do only like once a month, if that, and she's saying that i'm out there in the streets probably smoking weed. first off i don't smoke weed, i smoke cigarettes, second the last time i checked, an apartment wasn't a street. it was me and several other friends hanging out at one of their apartments playing the nintendo wii all night. we couldn't do that here because she would've complained about there being "too many" (meaning more than 1) people here. There's other miscellaneous things she also bitched about but i don't feel like getting into detail about, sorry about the rant, but i just had to get that off my chest. it's something that constantly happens here and it's one of the main reasons why i'm trying to move out which it seems she's always trying to prevent.

*WARNING* swearing involved so if you're sensitive then i suggest you don't read this

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! fucking shit family!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm the youngest out of the daughters but i might as well be the fucking shit oldest!!!!!!!! cos my oldest sis is fucking shit useless!!!!!!!! "can you do this for me? can i use this? what do i use to cut things?" for fuck sake! is it too much to ask to have one night off from cooking dinner!??!?!?!!? YYYYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!! FOR FUCK SAKE. everytime i cooked, no one came to help!!!!!! no one even asked if i needed help!!!!!!! when my sis cooked, "oh help me, i can't do this." mum goes, "go and help your sis." er.... HELLO, MUM!?!?!?!?!? who is it that has always helped you to cook without even asking if you needed help, YES ME!

mum, "uncle says that if you want a job then you better start looking now before december is over" FOR FUCK SAKE, i'm not sure what i want to do with my life anymore!!!!!!!!!! you didn't even notice when i was going through a fucking downward spiral and desperately needed you! always fucking complaining that i never do shit around the house when i do. ever since sis came back, SHE HAS DONE JACKSHIT but still you have a fucking go at me!!!!!!!!

and society pisses me off but that's another tale XD still don't really feel better after my rant cos i don't wanna go into too much details! XD

Well my day ended surprisingly good. i got passed my test and got my license, so now i just need to find a better job, lol. Also there's something good that a girl i like told me today which made me beyond happy.

argh, fucking mother!!!!!!!! beginning to sound like a fucking shit broken record! "revise, it's your final year, better see what your grade is like, always online watching stuff!"

er.... NO, i'm FUCKING NOT!!!!!!!! i'm gonna bloody research but then you wouldn't know cos you don't fucking understand jackshit so GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*feels better now* ^^

i seriously need to move out.

"When a woman says "Nothing's wrong" then something's wrong, When a woman says "Everything's wrong" the EVERYTHING's wrong, and when a woman says that something's not funny then you'd better not laugh you ass off"

-Homer Simpson

"When a woman says "Nothing's wrong" then something's wrong, When a woman says "Everything's wrong" the EVERYTHING's wrong, and when a woman says that something's not funny then you'd better not laugh you ass off"

-Homer Simpson

lmao love it! for once, homer said something clever! XD

every male should learn that quote XD

argh, fucking mother!!!!!!!! beginning to sound like a fucking shit broken record! "revise, it's your final year, better see what your grade is like, always online watching stuff!"

er.... NO, i'm FUCKING NOT!!!!!!!! i'm gonna bloody research but then you wouldn't know cos you don't fucking understand jackshit so GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*feels better now* ^^

i seriously need to move out.

*highfive*

I too want to move somewhere from here and FAST.

I hate that woman.

argh' date=' fucking mother!!!!!!!! beginning to sound like a fucking shit broken record! "revise, it's your final year, better see what your grade is like, always online watching stuff!"

*feels better now* ^^

i seriously need to move out. [/quote']

*highfive*

I too want to move somewhere from here and FAST.

I hate that woman.

lmao. if you live in london then let's find a place together! XD ^^

It wouldn't be, if people got rid of money. Or if i was like a trillionaire. I'd be going around giving people free houses and ending world hunger.

*Venting time*

AGH!

I fucked up my math test today so badly, and I spent so much time on it..

Damn math. >:OOOO

I suck at math too. I'm in AP/honor classes and always get top grades in all my subjects except math which sucks so much. In any case ppl getting highs cores in test doesn't mean a person is smart. All school basically is, is doing whatever the teachers say and repeating what they teach to you on a piece of paper. In my opinion the educations system needs to be reformed severly....I don't like school.....its to much like a prison and has to many problems which they later blame on students or video games...

It wouldn't be, if people got rid of money. Or if i was like a trillionaire. I'd be going around giving people free houses and ending world hunger.

lmao, well, if that does happen, please give me a free house XD

on another note, STUPID BLOODY SLOW INTERNET AND BLOODY SLOW CRAPPY OASIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO FRIGGING SEARCH FOR FLIGHTS!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHH!!!!!!!!

*DeadlyNightshade is tempted to throw my laptop outside onto the road

but then all my precious music would be destroyed! T_T wwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh T_T *DeadlyNightshade sniffs XD

i need sleep..... XD -.-

**EDIT**

oh my bloody god, stupid family didn't tell me the actual dates!!!!! >_< so i gotta wait AGAIN for the bloody site to bloody load! >_<

anyone wanna adopt me? XD

i really need sleep....

Indeed I will. Know how you feel about needing sleep too. I suffer from insomnia. Haven't slept in 38 hours

ouch, i feel for you since my mate is one too! how do you guys cope?!?!?!!? and i still get into a car with her XD

wow after that she drives?Usually I just fall alseep. If I have to stay up I keep my mind on something, drink tea with sugar and listen to some girugmesh or diru really loud XD

Crap crap carp crap crap......I need to get my online shopping done. There's a stupid tax increase where I live. There a tax for online shopping now T.T. But it doesn't start till December. It still sucks though...you gotta pay reguler tax for buying whatever you are, then you gotta pay for whatever your buying of course. Then you have to buy for shipping and handling. And now for buying it online. WTF. I'm off to order my jrock CD's

why do people purposely start fires in their dorms at unsightly hour of the morningfor fun? is it really amusing to make everyone go out in the cold for what could be hours...luckily it wasn't as long as the first time which took nearly 3 hours before we where let back in ....but goddamit people STOP THAT SHIT!

wow after that she drives?Usually I just fall alseep. If I have to stay up I keep my mind on something, drink tea with sugar and listen to some girugmesh or diru really loud XD

yeah, i think it's cos she's so used to it now. i would never be able to do that! sleep is so sacred to me! lol

why do people purposely start fires in their dorms at unsightly hour of the morningfor fun? is it really amusing to make everyone go out in the cold for what could be hours...luckily it wasn't as long as the first time which took nearly 3 hours before we where let back in ....but goddamit people STOP THAT SHIT!

lmao. sounds like fun! XD first time round would be fun but the second time... =/

went through somehting similar as you. housemates would go out practically everynight to go clubbing and cos my room was by the front door, when they would come in at an insane hour in the morning, they would always be talking loudly etc and bring strangers (guys) back in, and bloody wake me up! so glad i'm out of that shithole! XD

lol it's fun to start fires .... it's not fun to stand out in the cold for 3 hours... for the first 5 minutes it's really funny then you realize hoshit we're out in the cold at 3 in the morning lol then when you look at your cell phone and it's nearly 6 o'clock and you have a test in like 2 hours you start contemplating whether you should go ahead and step into on coming traffic.xD

in other news ...My family drama is killing me ... gawd i'm so glad i'm away from home but Thanksgiving is going to be scary

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Thanks.