Spike760

The Official Rant Section

i hate my computer!!!! it's a piece of crap. My friend let me use his.... in a way, cuz he doesn't have the net so he pretty much let me use his comp to download a bunch of games to (which takes a lot of time to do that) and while i was downloading them he was playing his dreamcast, but that screwed up so he decided to take his comp back =\ , which means i can't play silkroad.

I'm soooo pissed!! My phone (KRZR) that I just bought probably like a month ago is already dead!! Like I had it charging for like a day, and before I went to bed it charged like 1 bar in like 24 hours, and when I woke up it won't even turn on now!!

Also my internet is being really gay!!

And I'm like failing every class!!

And I want to buy cigarettes, but I can't because no one will sell on a ticket!!

And yeah, I was supposed to hang out with my girlfriend when she got back from the baseball game, but now I like can't even contact her!!

Ok my turn. I just got my hair cut today and they cut it the Total opposite of what i wanted. Im pissed. they not only cut toooooo much off but it looks nothing like what they were told. And the girl that did it was basically fresh out of book learning to cut hair. How fucking retarded.

and to top the whole situation off I am supposed to get my senior pics done tomorrow. Welll thats not gonna happen. GOD I AM FUCKING PISSED

Oh man, that happens to me a lot, like I'll show the person like a picture of a J-Rocker, and then they'll do it, and it doesn't look like it really, and then I'm like "fuck" but then it ends up looking good. So maybe the same thing will happen to you.

Fuck.

Once again my highschool books were so expencive I don't have money for anything else!!

I was supposed to celebrate my friends birthday today, but now I can't buy anything and live on other peoples expence D:

They'll have to buy all the food etc.

I'll be happy little leecher.

>.<

Btw, Jake, your phone is a bitch T.T

Oh man, that happens to me a lot, like I'll show the person like a picture of a J-Rocker, and then they'll do it, and it doesn't look like it really, and then I'm like "fuck" but then it ends up looking good. So maybe the same thing will happen to you.

its still really not close to what i wanted but i guess im gettin used to it. I still dont really like it.

Im glad you finally got your phone to work. ^^

I hate my dad with a fiery passion..

I want to fucking strangle himmmm!

Ahhh!! I'm so fucking mad!!

Well actually I hate both my mom and dad I want to fucking kill them both

I know what you mean but double that

My mom is trying to keep me away from my Girlfriend don't know what my mom

s problem is but I fucking hate her for that!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><

I hate my dad too. BUT i have the pleasure knowing if he pisses me off good enough that i can beat the crap outta him ^ _ ^

And god, the same thing happened with me and my gf. If ANYONE called for me my mom would let me know except if it was my gf. And if she DID tell me she called it was like hours after i got home.

argh hate them both I... I just want to kill them you know

I hate them they make me feel like shit all the time ok

They don't care as long as they see me suffer that is all they

want to make me so miserable.

My parents are in the middle of getting a divorce, and he keeps trying to act like a good father so that when they go to court, he won't have to give my mom any money for my education and other things.

He keeps giving me lectures daily telling me that I'm ruining my life and that my mom is making everything worse.. And he wants to send me off to his parent's house so I can learn to be "disciplined"..Fuck that.

I haven't exactly been in the middle of a divorce, but there were plenty (too many times actually) where my mom would leave my dad and try to take me and my sisters with her but my dad wouldn't let her, etc etc. Yeah, I'm not sure what it is about parents that makes their kid's lives worse, but at least i know what to avoid with my children.

Damn that sucks for you I guess your in a tought time too.

That sucks I get beat all the time yuperz I got beat last night and the night before that

yup keeps on going and going and going but only where it isn't visible like on

my body and not my face anymore.

Rei are you a girl?

Yes, I am.

You get beaten? For what? You should call the police or something..I would.

I have tried but yeah

they would tie me up have one of my parent's would tie me up drive me out somewhere and wait till the police come to the house search then when they leave

we wold go home. Then I would get beat even harder I really don't care anymore

I can't feel anymore I am so numb right now. I don't do anything at all they say like I ruined there lives and your a peice of shit a good for nothing nobody will ever love you stuff like that they would say that to me.

don't worry painkillers work nicely I took a couple earlier

right now I am just bleeding some I bandage up after

I can't wait to go to school so I can finally get some sleep.

I sometimes cry just because I cry doesn't make me a cry

baby ok.

but sometimes I wish that I would just die already or wish I had different parents.

Rei you seem like a nice person why do bad things have to happen to good people?

I've wondered that same question myself. It seems like bad stuff always happens to good people while i see a lot of people who don't deserve good things get away scot-free in life. but that's just life i guess, lots of ups, too many downs.

I have no idea..You seem like a really nice person too.

I don't really think of myself as a good person, but I don't think of myself as bad either.

I'm just human. I make mistakes just like everyone else.

Then my mistake was not killing myself earlier right?

I am just a hurt animal to them nothing like a human

just an animal to them that is all. But no more talking

about that you guys must be tired of what I am telling

you guys right?