Sign in to follow this  
Erin

The Kiwamu Thread

I'm so proud as well :D I'm now following him on twitter. It's funny to see how much he's spamming people to become his friend on facebook :lol:

Guest Naru

LOL

BLOOD 1st maxi single [bathory] spot! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjdbyCm5934 Please spread this PV link to anywhere! But please DON'T re-upload this PV to your YouTube account. And if you find illegal re-upload [bathory] PV, please let me know. I will delete that from stupid person YouTube. Anyway, please enjoy this spot!!

Anyway.. of course he is right.. but he could say that in a more nicer way.

before you know it, 3.000 users had downloaded it with any YouTube downloaded program there is,

and reupload it in a blink of an eye, trust me :)

And you'll be so very dedicated if you report all of em, on youtube, nico nico, etc etc etc

Not to mention it's stupid. It's just a preview. Reuploading and speading it would be free promotion for them. :|

Anyway, preview started kinda nice, but I don't care much for the vocalist and the chorus was so typically vk.... :?

I actually thought Naru said it at first, my mistake xD Anyway, Chianti is right, I have this downloaded in 3 minutes and uploaded in 2. Like he can delete us from YouTube. Actually it would be lulz if whole MH with a YouTube account uploaded this vid and see him try delete us all :lol:

In addition, we should also all offer the entire Blood discography for download in a link in the description and upload under names like shitman1, shitman2, shitman3, etc.

The possibilities are endless.

Didn't he use to say how much he hates visual kei and doesn't want to be associated with the movement etc.?

I mean, that clip has got to be THE most typical dark gothic VK PV ever.

I agree with Cibicco's idea. Wholeheartedly :lol:

That's what I thought as well DeIdeal :/ Besides, GPKISM was pretty damn VK as well.

In addition, we should also all offer the entire Blood discography for download in a link in the description and upload under names like shitman1, shitman2, shitman3, etc.

Marry me? y/n

Anyway, the only thing I like about that preview is we can see Kiwi lulzy face in so many different expressions

like:

15fnpxh.jpg

21aefdu.jpg

infqtx.jpg

Btw, I love the trannie drummer <3 reminds me of eve

mw79es.jpg

LOL

BLOOD 1st maxi single [bathory] spot! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjdbyCm5934 Please spread this PV link to anywhere! But please DON'T re-upload this PV to your YouTube account. And if you find illegal re-upload [bathory] PV, please let me know. I will delete that from stupid person YouTube. Anyway, please enjoy this spot!!

BRB lawling 4eva.

Marry me? y/n

[2]

I actually feel like searching for someone who did now and report it to him on his twitter :lol:

Rofl, so non-VK amirite?

ameblo_kiwamu_profile.jpg

I'm tempted to make a fake Twitter account, upload BLOOD albums and PVs online, and tweet him about it. This is just too funny.

I'm tempted to make a fake Twitter account, upload BLOOD albums and PVs online, and tweet him about it. This is just too funny.

DO IT.

Rofl, so non-VK amirite?

ameblo_kiwamu_profile.jpg

um..that's actually a nice picture of him.. IMO

um..that's actually a nice picture of him.. IMO

Well, actually I wasn't saying anything about whether it's "nice" or not, I was more commenting to my previous post and the fact that before (GPKISM and later years of BLOOD) he has said that Vk is stupid, all fans are groupies and he doesn't want to have anything to do with it.

lol you wasn't suppose to see that xD that was just

something i wrote out of boredom didn't mean to ruin the conversation lol

We were more referring to Kiwamu's BOHOO I HATE VK and them him going all VK after all

omg kiwi had black roses popping out of his eye, KVLT!!! :lol:

yeah, it's funny how kiwi refuse to be called VK but his appereance are the opposite.

Even the PV preview, it just so typical VK.

dark lightings, performance behind bars and vocalist that had to popped his eyes in "GRR I'M RUTHLESS AND WILL EAT YOU ALIVE!" way

anyway, i like the drummer looks too.

he's the more attractive version of THIS!

edit:

their Youtube linked earlier, finally listened to it.

agreed with everythign Champ's said.

btw it got likes 26 times. ACHIEVEMENT!

wellsclapps.gif

Guest Naru
Dora is way too good for Kiwamu.

I really wonder why Dora is playing in Blood.

What would be the reason?

oh yeah this was pretty epic fail too

sorry, there was mistake of text on the spot. I will upload that again after we fixed the text XDDDD Very sorry. Please wait for a while lol

Like.. so not professional :domo:

Sign in to follow this