Sign in to follow this  
Erin

The Kiwamu Thread

Guest Naru

pah, kiwamu is just trying making me jalousie lol lol.

I actually want to put that photo at my ameba and write that sentence down.

But I'm afraid of kiwi's or hibikis reaction xD

well anyway enjoy the gif

kiwi.gif

Lol it's official, Kiwamu can't change his facial expression.

And whe should post on his entries the following:

tumblr_lda0pvw1lR1qd22c5.gif

FAG(ERIN.-)

I love seeing as you burn up inside showing your hate against kiwamu and you can not stop, and what ends up giving me a good laugh is that Kiwamu never going to take time to review your great nonsense...

and if your official ass kissers will use the stupid word troll to insult at least be more original I'm tired to hear the same thrash...

FAG(ERIN.-)

I love seeing as you burn up inside showing your hate against kiwamu and you can not stop, and what ends up giving me a good laugh is that Kiwamu never going to take time to review your great nonsense...

and if your official ass kissers will use the stupid word troll to insult at least be more original I'm tired to hear the same thrash...

tumblr_lda0pvw1lR1qd22c5.gif

Also if you're tired of hearing the same old trash I suggest you stay out of this topic, don't think we'll stop making fun of the guy just because you say so. It's the internet, deal with it.

FAG(ERIN.-)

Did you make an account just for this embarassing my first english argument shit? lmao

Guest Naru

LoL..

Kiwamu can write good stuff, like a few of his last blog posts. who are sadly Japanese only...

And because of that there isn't always new kiwamu shit around where he is acting not done.

FAG(ERIN.-)

Oh hi there Kiwi!

It's me, Shit Man. Long time no see.

:domo::domo::domo::domo::domo:

Guest Naru

lol like kiwi is looking at this forum, I doubt that xD

Well he left GPKISM, is perhaps planning a revival, so if he's got nothing to do, you might never know..

Guest Naru

If he would, then he would spam his FACEBOOK full XD

How could this thread pretty much die D: Anyway,any fun on his facebook/twitter lately?

Guest Naru

nope not at all..

But he seem to be okay.. and working his ass off again :P

Sign in to follow this