Sign in to follow this  
Erin

The Kiwamu Thread

Wait, Misaruka's on SW now? D:

At least that means their new material will be easy to get in the US.

Yeah, they've joined SW. I'm not that surprised since azami has been doing support bass for GPKISM and is now the support for BLOOD as well, but I still secretly hoped they'd join SAS. Rui went drinking with KAMIJO once, so I had my hopes up x__x

kiwi can mentor them how to be an ass to fans, though :(

but if their releases can be accessed easier with joining up SW, and maybe some tours too, i'll support them the best i could :)

the best thing from kiwi, he promoted their artists hard.

though, i too, like many others i believe, wish they'd go with Kamijo best.

It makes everyone happy. I mean, wouldn't you be happy by staring at this face?

99283706.png

awww

that's one of the rare occasions where he kinda looks cute... aside from this occasion: kiwi.gifkiwi.gifkiwi.gifkiwi.gif

Guest Naru

haha, man you people are fun!!

Ah, you know Kiwmu isn't a bad artist and he is pretty good for his bands.

He only forget that his bands don't really have a change to come to europe to give gigs. because of his behavior.

I wonder how long it will be till RAMEN EVENTS will tell him.

Kiwamu fuck off we don't wanna work with you ever again!

Because that's the only tour promoter around who still work with this guy.

All others.. don't want to work.

And we as fans. should be actually pretty pissed off!!

And.. I really hate that Kiwi give me PETA!!

Does he want my attention?

I know I'm cute..

But I don't need his PETA.

IF HE WILL EVER GIVE ME PETA TO MY WRONG AMEBA ACCOUNT AGAIN.. I WILL WRITE HIM AN ANGRY MESSAGE.

Fuck.. how can I still respect him..

Of course I'm thankfully that many great bands who are now under kiwimu can release cd's and that we can listen to the music...

But the fact that he take most of the money.. makes me pissed off too...

And he sell poster for many many many money.. 2000yen for 1 poster.. ah come on..

A promotion poster at yahoo auction is even cheaper!

Just fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...

FUCK this situation!

And bands.. just don't know how kiwi really is..

and that's just a pity...

T______________________________________T

kiwi give our beloved bands back man...

oh yeah and really fun to read back..

kiwis lovely facebook talking

Kiwamu Kai

during my music activity, there were some members. Almost members were retire. They made new family, they gave up music. they can't work for music by themselves, they don't know how to make new project etc.. After they gave up about music, they will find their new life. It is good for them. But I love music activity. I will continue my activity until I can write songs.

Kiwamu Kai

Today Mr.SaTaN and Hiroshi(SUICIDE ALI) came to my office. They talked about each activity. They respect each other about bands. It was interesting meeting.

Kiwamu Kai

SNS is convenience tool if normal person use that. But if stupid person use that...., it will be terrible tool.... I need to think about that evil influence... To get more fans in SNS or to lost more fans in SNS...

Kiwamu Kai

Today there was illegal photo person at our live show. We announced "no photo and no video" before the show. but there are some people can't understand that. They should die. Really really stupid. I yelled that shit man. And I took the camera away from shit man.

announcement is English and Japanese. Both. So we did everything before the show for this problem. But there were some stupid person. I can't believe that. If they can't understand language, they should not come to the show.They are monkey. They must go back to Zoo!!!

Kiwamu Kai

I want to help serious artists. So fans should distinguish real artists between fake and real. Maybe it will be difficult lol Because bad artists have apparent mask. Under the mask, there are lazy and stupid face.... If their face is good, their artists attitude is not good. Please remember that...

Kiwamu Kai

Serious artists always work hard for keeping their activities. They are not rich and they need more time. But they always do their best for their music. Near me, serious artists use their time for serious working. They don't have extra time for "they are infatuated for girl or something."

Kiwamu Kai

Working hard for their life and music, it is the best way. Of course, small artists can't get much money from music. Almost small indies must work hard in both way(job and music). But in this situation, some artists can get success. If that person just get money from someone and they think "someone will pay money for me", they will not grow up as artists.

Kiwamu Kai

If they don't earn money from their job and use that money for their music activities, experience will not be their blood and their fresh... It will be just fake artist. To keep their activities, they must get their budget. Fake artists always get money from someone, and they misunderstand "I am an artist." This is very stupid thinking way.

Kiwamu Kai

If they get money from girl and use that money for their activities, that person can't have strain mind and serious mind. If they lost money from mistakes of activities, they just think "I will get money from that girl again".... This kind thinking way is very stupid

Kiwamu Kai

I think the artist in the indie scene must earn money by themselves. Of course, they need their part time job without music activities. In the artist, there are stupid people don't work by themselves. They get money from girls or family. It dose not mean anything for this artists.

Kiwamu Kai

Recently I think about the sitaution between artist and schedule. In artists, there will be many artists want to use their time for their works. I think it is good thinking. But before everything, they must keep the schedule for release.

Kiwamu Kai

If artists use much time for recording, they can't sell their cd at release party and they can't sell their cds at the CD shop on the release day. It is very bad situation. In Japanese distribution, before release day, we need to send the info about CD 2months before. In 2months, distributer can send all info to many CD shops.

Kiwamu Kai

If artists use much time for recording, they can't sell their cd at release party and they can't sell their cds at the CD shop on the release day. It is very bad situation. In Japanese distribution, before release day, we need to send the info about CD 2months before. In 2months, distributer can send all info to many CD shops.

Kiwamu Kai

In fact, artists lost chances and money because of their handling schedule mistakes. Indies is not rich. We are not major artists. We don't have big money and much times. So in the schedule and budget, we need to do our best

Kiwamu Kai

If they want to keep the quality, they must finish everything for recording before they decide the release day. In fact, release day always is decided 6months before (there is much months.) Label didn't say "please make all songs in one week". Of course, it is impossible. But there is much much time when we decided schedule.

Kiwamu Kai

Band activities are very hard works. Artists need to earn money for acitivities. Artists needs to do their live shows. Artists needs to record songs. Artists needs to write songs. Of course, they want time.

Kiwamu Kai

But if artists want to spread their music, they needs to have attitude to keep the schedule. "sorry, we can't sell our cds at the release party because no time" will not be the reason for fans. For fans, it is no meaning.

Kiwamu Kai

Success artists had 48hours in one day? They had much time than normal people? Of course, NO! Big artists are good at handling schedule. For any people, time is fair. In schedule, they can handle the time by themself.

Kiwamu Kai

After all, I am working for serious artists to get power from them. I love serious hard workers. CD selling and visiter for the live show are not problem for me. I want to support serious persons. If I work with fake artists, I will not get anything. I just feel tired... I should use my skill for serious artists. Not fake artists!!!

Kiwamu Kai

At the rehearsal for tomorrow, I was very very very angry! I broke a ornament of skeleton. And I throw the guitar to the wall. I am working for very serious! I can't feel the serious mind from him. But the same mistakes in the same song!!! There is not a sense of impending crisis!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/kiwamu.kai/p ... 1770137191

Now, he is in China to meet new girl friend in China. 2months ago, he met French girl friend many times. 4months ago, he met German girl friend for many time. He is very busy for strange thing. These girls should notice "almost part is lie" lol I think artist priority is not girl. He should make music and work hard for music activities -_-;;

I always talk with him about "what is professional" "what is professional".... but his priority is always "girl" >_<

So, this is the problem of girls too. They sometimes give money for stupid fake artist if they are good looking. It is not good too. Real artist make their music activities by their money. For acitivities, artist needs money of course. If they make their money by themself for activities, the music activities become Fresh and Blood for the artist

downright liar

テーマ:ブログ

Is there a downright liar near you? There is near me >< Many part of talking is lie... If someone wanted to get the attention, that person should improve the skill. If you get the attention by lies, it will be meaningless....

tbqh, i think some of his thoughts aren't too stupid. like the serious musicians. that they work hard for their fans, if theyre serious.

the rest, like zoo and that, is just bullshit, lol.

Guest Naru

so many things are full of shit..

like why can't have artist just fool around with girls?

It's not kiwamu's life!!

XD

Maybe Kiwamu's still a virgin?

Edit: after reading the pretty face --> bad attitude thing I lol'd, since the guy's ugly as shit. Kamijo is great with his audience so this is just bullshit. Next to the fact that Kamijo would be able to get in between more female's legs than him :llama:

^Neither can I. If I had to do it with this guy in order to have my way with Asagi then I would still reconsider. And that's a big statement for me.

Guest Naru

But a lot of Japanese people really do like Kiwamu.

so maybe he is in Japan a really gentleman to Japanese people??

People also like to work with this guy.. so.. somehow he should be really nice too!!~

Not that we really can believe that.. I know.. :gaga:

But a lot of Japanese people really do like Kiwamu.

so maybe he is in Japan a really gentleman to Japanese people??

People also like to work with this guy.. so.. somehow he should be really nice too!!~

Not that we really can believe that.. I know.. :gaga:

piVnArp9ZE0

Guest Naru

haha.

no man I'v told a JApanese girl about Kiwamu she is like..

Eh, I don't believe you..

XD

Guest Naru

Maybe I should ask that girl for more stories?..

but her English is bad..

but somehow I believe that kiwamu is living with a german girl.

Because a german girl has the same CAT who you always see if bands did go to kiwamu to speak about things..

x_x.. and once I did ask her.. and she told me.. well Kiwamu is a fall apart I can't say anything more.. (laugh)

If their face is good, their artists attitude is not good. Please remember that...

Kiwamu Kai

Serious artists always work hard for keeping their activities. They are not rich and they need more time. But they always do their best for their music. Near me, serious artists use their time for serious working. They don't have extra time for "they are infatuated for girl or something."

Therefore: If their face is bad, their artist attitude is good! (???)

Kiwamu's inferiority complex about his looks ---> angry self defense -_-;

I mean, his opinions make sense. I'm sure there really are people who are there to just look pretty and not really care about the music. I think he might personally knows someone/works with someone who is shamelessly depending on a girl for money, so he's pissed. That's pretty justified.

But the bad thing about him is his uncontrollable public anger. Throwing a guitar? Even telling everyone about it on Facebook? I'm sure frustrations like these happen to other musicians & label owners too, they just don't react so violently, or even if they do, they wouldn't go around telling everyone about it. It's not something to be proud of. It's not like he's perfect or superior than everyone else.

I also find that quote absurd.

As for Kiwamu, he has neither a good attitude nor a good face and his music sucks, so I don't see how that could be an adequate argument in the first place. :lol:

He probably announces stuff like that on his Facebook for the sheer fact that he knows he has big fans on there dumb enough to feel sorry for him and hopefully rationalize/justify his actions so he feels vindicated. "Kiwamu, you tell 'em baby! I love you!!!" :roll:

Guest Naru

But I really wonder if all people who did add him and say to kiwamu I love you that they really love him.

you know it's pretty easy to write down I love you but that you thinking yourself. you wish you ugly pigg..

lol

So I was finally able to find that recording I have. I'm proud to present to you:

kiwamubatshit.mp3

Sorry about the quality being ass, it was recorded with my mp3 player, if you listen closely though you can hear the poor guy apologizing while in fear for his life from kiwamu's rage.

omg "i'm so sorry." xD dude sounds in fear of his life. Kiwamu sounds like 1) a rabid dog barking from the pits of hell or 2) any grown up on charlie brown.

Sign in to follow this