Sign in to follow this  
Erin

The Kiwamu Thread

That awkward moment when you find out you have 1 mutual friend with Kamiwu (STILL WORKIN ON THE STAN NAME ALSO JUDGING YOU CREEPY GIRL WHO ADDED ME AFTER MEETING AT MUCC AND TRICKING ME INTO THINKING SHE WAS A SEMI-CUTE DUDE).

Kiwamu is probably gonna get so enraged that lower jaw of his will snap shut so hard the teeth will cut through the roof of his mouth and decapitate himself. @_@

I TROLOLOLOL

trolololololol.png

Still waiting for the reply, i hope he did xD

LOLOLOL! I wonder if he's going to ban you from his Myspace? I got banned and I didn't even do anything, no seriously LOL! I'm wondering how long it'll take for me to get banned from his Facebook, I mean he just has to go to my page to see the anti-Kiwamu group I'm in LOL. I don't think he gets my trolling since his English is pretty bad and I don't think he picks up my sarcasm.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah, so I guess sometime ago some poor soul bought that smelly purple wig Kiwamu wore.

Well, this is TW. Couldn't expect less. And... let's face it. The guy's an asshole, even to his fans. So he does deserve some love.

If he's a good sport, Kiwi should laugh too about the trolling :S

Is it the one with his face with the mustache.

Ah yes, but I have to admit, the mustache is a very elegant addition to his image XD

Ooh, by the way, he graduated from Kobe University? What's up with jrockers who went to top universities? Ryouhei doesn't exactly have a very good reputation either XD . But Takehito is pretty cool, even though everything about Ayabie is just becoming more and more wtf.

maybe it added more pride for them, cos they're Uni graduates.

And tend to have higher standards (and sometime look down to others too)

Esp it they're coming from famous almamater, say Todai. Big Headed jerks~ D:

I TROLOLOLOL

trolololololol.png

Still waiting for the reply, i hope he did xD

BRILLIANT! I can't wait for his reply! XD

maybe it added more pride for them, cos they're Uni graduates.

And tend to have higher standards (and sometime look down to others too)

Esp it they're coming from famous almamater, say Todai. Big Headed jerks~ D:

They might of just got worthless degrees though LOL.

^ Both Ryouhei and Takehito went to Keio University

Ryouhei actually came from a pretty wealthy family of doctors (his family owns this cough candy brand or something), but he rebelled by taking engineering instead of going to med school.

There are long interviews about both of them in Rock and Read. Ryouhei's is vol 7 and Takepi's is 16. I found them both translated online. They're actually really interesting XD

Sign in to follow this