Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

PERESTROIKA new mini album "PAINZ" release

Perestroika is not a side-project, it is another band, remember, cuz UCP claims they're a "new" band and not Nega at all. Going on hiatus to start a band that sounds nearly identical to the previous band, just to say you're a new band, is a really stupid thing to do.

it certainly IS a stupid thing to do; they could add some dignity to the whole act by calling it "reinvention" or "reconstruction" of nega (since that's what perestroika literally means), but omg noes.

lol @ money making - I bet they will sell less than a thousand copies of the upcoming mini and will disband after that.

if they wanted to make money, they would focus on their music over looks and MISTERYZ, and probably hire a vocal coach for that walking rectum.

Apart from the Jin comment (because i've never heard anything wrong with his voice) I greatly respect the logic behind this comment^

I love Nega, but this band is a whole pile of wut. They need to choose one and focus - and by one, I mean they should choose the one they started with like any normal band.

lol clean cutz sounds very rookie it's fun xD

they need to make a song called "tag wars" which lyrics talking about their last.fm pages, and make it sounds hardcore so it's kvlt enough to be legit :P

i need to hear preview now.

they need to make a song called "tag wars" which lyrics talking about their last.fm pages

You, my friend, just made me laugh so hard that my mom yelled at me

just comment discs and misc stuff from a while ago. I'm more concerned with getting that disc with Rain Falls unplugged tbh XD

AKA super uber rare VHS of their first live? We're onto you

TYPE A (3,150yen) will include CD (5 songs)+DVD (including "HEART" PV), and TYPE B (2,625yen) will include CD (6 songs, including bonus track "UNBLESSED LOVE") only

special DVD (including "HEART" PV making) will be provided if purchasing 2 types together through UCP official web-shop

subscription ticket for demo tape of Misty†Chrise will be enclosed in their new mini album

^ I agree. This is stretching into the ludicrous. I completely understand wanting to do something new and refresh your batteries but they could have just done that under the Nega project. IMO, almost all of Nega's music sounds exactly the same and they didn't start diversifying until GRAVE OF THE SACRIFICE with tracks like Nameless alice and 17sai no Kodoku (which I thought sucked, but I'll give them points for effort). The rub here is that PERESTROIKA is almost no different from Nega at all so I don't exactly get what they're trying to do with this project. They still sound just as overworked and stale as they did when they were Nega.

The overarching problem I see here is that as Nega they composed themselves into a corner and are so used to composing only a few types of tracks that they're now unable to make music together that doesn't sound like Nega. I don't know if that's Jin's fault or the composers' faults, but when you have four members stop one project and pick up with another project almost immediately, the music's not going to change drastically. In the case of PERESTROIKA, it almost didn't change at all.

I'll laugh heartily though if this is a highly detailed, cleverly thought out plot somehow involving Nega and a new album release.

Does every CD contain this ticket? I may have a way to get it :). Please tell me the details, where exactly should it be mailed?

Yep, every CD, no matter where you buy it. The way their mail-order applications usually work is that 1) you have to cut off a corner of the obi which serves as proof of purchase (might be different in this case); 2) you actually go to the post office and ask for some sort of form that's common there; 3) fill out the form, mail it & the obi corners (if that's the case) to whatever address they give you on the obi; 4) they'll mail the present to your house, and you'll have to pay a shipping fee when it arrives (500 or 1,000 yen or something).

So you'll need a friend in Japan that can actually go to the post office and understand enough to mail everything out correctly, and then be there to actually receive the present and pay for the shipping when it arrives.

(Usually)

@Uglymouth Yeah, it's just a joke making fun of that era. I wasn't sure when it was first announced, but after seeing the β€œmembers?? and the names of their songs, etc., it's definitely a joke. Love that they're releasing an actual demotape, that's absolutely classic. (Didn't someone jokingly mention that here a day or two before it was announced?)

LA'ROYQUE D'ZAVY DID IT BETTER.

And in 1999 when it were still relevant.

LA'ROYQUE D'ZAVY DID IT BETTER.

And in 1999 when it were still relevant.

They could totally cover them and no one would notice

I JUSS FARR IN RAAAV U JUSS FARR IN RAAAV IRUSION RONEREEE

DAY η΅‚??ら???? ENDORESSU RAIN

??? γ‚‚??δΈ€εΊ¦ ONCE AGAIN

WHAT TIME IS IT NOW

GAMU PUREIISTAISHUN TWO

Sign in to follow this