Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

PERESTROIKA new mini album "PAINZ" release

Less chances for Nega? I've always thought they're the most popular band from UCP after Kisaki's bands. Overseas of course.

I mean we in Italy xD and well, they're the most popular.. but not at all ;D

^

Ah, thank you. BUTTHURTZ :'D

Anyway, why the name Alice? Reference to the rabbit from the fairytale? *I'm kind of slow*

Let's not forget out about 99/100 of UNDER CODE's attempts to go overseas end in failure after being announced. So I wouldn't get too excited just yet |D

Let's not forget out about 99/100 of UNDER CODE's attempts to go overseas end in failure after being announced. So I wouldn't get too excited just yet |D

*cross fingers* :emo:

If Nega disbands, I propose a boycott of Perestroika's music. It's good, but it's not Nega, and this band is Nega.

that's what I call support musicians…

I have every single Nega release except the live dists and the demos. I even have things this forum doesn't have uploaded. I'm not supporting someone's short attention span - it's like Korn breaking up and then making an identical band called Kron, or Dir en grey changing their name to Der eg Nriy.

Watch, it's Cu[be].

Or Cindy Kate.

Once an acquaintanee of mine bought a bag patch of them. I think it works as a rainbow lava lamp too.

I even have things this forum doesn't have uploaded.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE OMG ;_;

Also, I dunno. I understand why people are antsy to have Nega back, but I don't understand why people actually despise PERESTROIKA. The thing you have to realize is that Nega has been around for over six years now with relatively the same lineup. No band is around for that long without wanting to do something different; I bet the members just got a bit bored with the Nega sound. But instead of disbanding and calling it a day, they decided to get the excess energy out through some side projects.

Really, everyone should be thankful for PERESTROIKA, NEGA ENTERPRISES, Misty†Chrise, and anything else they come up with, because I am 90% certain that Nega would be disbanded right now otherwise. It's not as if you're required to buy their stuff, but it's pretty hateful toward the members to actively boycott their side projects.

Just sayin'

Agreed with Inartistic
WHAT DO YOU HAVE OMG ;_;

He probably has Nega Enterprises stuff and/or some live distributed DVD(s). I can't think of anything else.

Funny thing is, if Nega just started their "new" sound under their usual name (not that it was THAT different to begin with) people would probably have bitched even more.

Funny thing is, if Nega just started their "new" sound under their usual name (not that it was THAT different to begin with) people would probably have bitched even more.

if Perestroika was officially announced as a temporary side project from the very beginning, it would keep the drama pot off fire.

(I think I should call them Пеrеsтroйкa...having a russian keyboard makes some things easier lol)

Okay, let's clear things up.

Perestroika is not a side-project, it is another band, remember, cuz UCP claims they're a "new" band and not Nega at all. Going on hiatus to start a band that sounds nearly identical to the previous band, just to say you're a new band, is a really stupid thing to do. I'm trying to avoid "moneymaking scheme" here because I still love Nega. The hiatus would have made sense if it was to take a break and focus on writing better material, instead they waste it by doing this elaborately redundant low-attention-span option, which I refuse to pay for, only to do a "comeback" special as Nega when it all fails. In addition, I don't think anyone (other than the usual Nega-haters) would have complained if this had turned out to be a Nega release, because it sounds exactly the same.

Just sayin'.

Also don't be that excited, they're not new songs or anything, just comment discs and misc stuff from a while ago. I'm more concerned with getting that disc with Rain Falls unplugged tbh XD

Sign in to follow this