Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

PERESTROIKA new mini album "PAINZ" release

i heared nega is doing a summer europe tour, so they will resume activities

perestroika doesnt have to disband tough=P

Do you have more info about it? If yes, it would be useful 'cause I would try to contact an Italian promoter who bring Dio/rain and another vk band i don't remember xD

I don't want to reveal too much secret information, but UCP is moving slowly to Europe (they've had difficulties with that due to Kisakis leg-iron), you have something to look forward to in lets say... spring/summer? I'm not saying more than that!

I don't want to reveal too much secret information, but UCP is moving slowly to Europe (they've had difficulties with that due to Kisakis leg-iron), you have something to look forward to in lets say... spring/summer? I'm not saying more than that!

I know about this too, that's why xD

what sebbivism said, i got contact with a tour manager and well lets say not only nega of ucp label is coming to europe, i dont want to spoil suprises=)

but nega will likely come in august and another band around april=)

what sebbivism said, i got contact with a tour manager and well lets say not only nega of ucp label is coming to europe, i dont want to spoil suprises=)

yes, italian manager contacted for the band of april. I said right now to ask also for nega.

for more details: april-band accepted (and this is the things which made me happier... they didn't refuse Italy! Of course if it happen, it will be Milan.), livehouse accepted, ucp accepted, now sponsor must accept... >_>

I hope that the manager will bring finally one of these bands in Italy.. so I will go abroad only for one of them :)

woah, now I'm really hyped for the April band xD

Are they going to come in late April or early?

Please after the 15th April :|

I heard from italian manager it would be in the beginning of April...

i have heared it from a german manager, but not sure if i am allowed to spoil who its gonna be, so i keep my lips tight=)

but i for one am really excited=)

hm..hopefully I'm able to have time on the dates or they play in Frankfurt

please at least one time for god's sake after Versailles & Matenrou were here >__>

any information when they reveal the band?

Yeah, i'm talking about that "april band" ;D

Also, it's better you seal your lips, haha I know that people can be in deep shit if they're spoling the announcement to early (read: Polish venue staff spoling that miyavi show to early) (Actually it can end up that the organizer is banned from organizing any other show from that tour agency again)

arghhhh I want to know that ´April-band´.. I already knew about Nega ><;

hints please? XD lol I´m guessing Megaromania. didn´t they already wanted to come to some place in Europe a while ago?

i have no idea when the april band is gonna be revealed, i guess maybe after the mucc or oz shows? so we have something new to look forward to? im keeping entire april and august free=p dont wanne miss those bands

i have no idea when the april band is gonna be revealed, i guess maybe after the mucc or oz shows? so we have something new to look forward to? im keeping entire april and august free=p dont wanne miss those bands

I guess so.. it better be soon though, because there are only 3 months left D:

but august? wasn´t it may?

but wait.. april? then that´s the band that´ll play at Jap-Ro isn´t it?

italian manager said we will know the news in the end of january. And no, it would be a oneman tour. I CAN'T TELL ANYTHING ELSE

I'm really hoping it's megaromania. Though this 'revival' they're having kind od scares me.

I would probably go to Munich or Paris. But band a could come to Milan, so I really hope it will be there :3 for Nega we have less chances... so I think I could travel only for them.

Sign in to follow this