Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ケンツ (Kent) has passed away

I'm going to ask that all comments in this thread remain positive and do not use the current situation as a means of entertainment via snide comments. Although kentz is not deceased, it is to be expected that replies here respect his current dilemma and are not used to springboard an internet popularity facade. There is a distinct line between light hearted or off colored humor and being disrespectful in a completely uncalled for environment.

Honestly.

I think you didn't got what i said

I was worried with him too, i sent support messages to him (he even wrote about it on his blog), so i'm really glad that he won't die. But all those stuff are so KISAKIsh for me. Don't distort what i said to try to make me look like a cruel human lol

For me (AGAIN, IN MY OPINION) Kisaki is always trying to get money in the wrost ways ever, so i wouldn't be surprised. i'm talking about Kisaki, not Kentz and i think Kisaki don't suffer from terminal cancer, so don't be mad :)

If you think i'm that Scumbag fan, please don't waste your time with me and just ignore my unfortunate comment.

And sorry Peace, but...'springboard an internet popularity facade'?

All comments or criticism which we do here are to get popularity?lol

Btw, how i said, i really hope he get 100% soon and can resume totally to band activies.

I think you didn't got what i said

I was worried with him too, i sent support messages to him (he even wrote about it on his blog), so i'm really glad that he won't die. But all those stuff are so KISAKIsh for me. Don't distort what i said to try to make me look like a cruel human lol

For me (AGAIN, IN MY OPINION) Kisaki is always trying to get money in the wrost ways ever, so i wouldn't be surprised. i'm talking about Kisaki, not aya, and i think Kisaki don't suffer from terminal cancer, so don't be mad :)

If you think i'm that Scumbag fan, please don't waste your time with me and just ignore my unfortunate comment.

And sorry Peace, but...'springboard an internet popularity facade'?

All comments or criticism which we do here are to get popularity?lol

Btw, how i said, i really hope he get 100% soon and can resume totally to band activies.

To be honest I totally get your point. I was thinking about this before as well.

People need to calm down a bit ^^; We are not wishing anybody's death. I'm very happy that he can live longer!

It just bothers me to see a comment like that in this thread. Kentz is a real man who is going to die soon, as far as he knows; it's pretty dark to accuse anyone of having such little consideration as to use that looming death as a revenue opportunity. I'm sure it was just a fleeting, lighthearted thought that made you chuckle, but it really sticks out in such a sad thread. Personally, I find it hard to be lighthearted about the situation at all.

It just bothers me to see a comment like that in this thread. Kentz is a real man who is going to die soon, as far as he knows; it's pretty dark to accuse anyone of having such little consideration as to use that looming death as a revenue opportunity. I'm sure it was just a fleeting, lighthearted thought that made you chuckle, but it really sticks out in such a sad thread. Personally, I find it hard to be lighthearted about the situation at all.

Inartistic is much more tactful than I am.

It's just a pretty dickish and idiotic thing to say.

Okay, i respect your opinion, but i never offended you or any other member on this forum so i want to be respected too. I understand your point that's not a appropriate thread to comment things like that and i'm sorry but...why people always become mad when we talk about Kisaki here?

Say bad things about Takeru or Mashiro is totally ok and even funny, but about Kisaki = DEAD :roll:

Again, i apologize if i bothered someone with my comment.

Good news ^^

I feel like we're gonna hear more "so that really was one of Kisaki's marketing technique !" very soon though ^^"

he has been hospitalized at 2013/03/18 as his health problems have been deteriorated due to side effect of new anti-cancer medicine, and he has been discharged from hospital at 2013/03/23

after receiving his CT results at 2013/08/28, it is noted that his tumor has been enlarged by 1.5 times when compared to 3 months ago

he decides to give up so-called "final treatment" as such treatment will induce significant side effect to his body, and he will take "life-sustaining treatment" for which 60% of patients can successfully extend their life for 3-4 months (according to US clinical data for 1,200 patients), and his forthcoming lives might be his last live...

Guest Magatsu

uff that's hard. so he will leave us too T_T

his tumor has spread to liver, bronchus, lymph and rectum, and probability for him to survive for further 3 years is only around 10%, and thus his session live "First Impression in Osaka" at ESAKA MUSE at 2013/11/09 will be his last live

兼継(kentz) session members at 2013/11/09:
Vo.Rio (ex-n'DooL, now in Carrot Vacation Club)
Vo.世良(serah) (Carrot Vacation Club)
guest Gt.KAZ (ex-VII-Sense)
Gt.aki (Metztli)
Ba.絆(kizuna) (朱(suzaku))
Dr.兼継(kentz) (ex-「あゃ」(aya))

SET-LIST at 2013/11/09:

01.輝きの欠片(kagayaki no kakera) (兼継(kentz))
02.曲ガル睡蓮'駆ケル[11ul](magaru suiren kakeru[11ul]) (朱(suzaku))
03.GURAGURU (Carrot Vacation Club)
04.亜種(ashu) (chariots)

btw he might perform at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/01/17 depending to his physical condition

Sign in to follow this