The Piass

New single/album from A9

OH I thought it was going to be something a little darker in sound with the cd case but the look is so bright even though I love the look and cover... Looking forward to this!

On 24/12/2016 at 8:58 PM, jon_jonz said:

No, it's not. This one is outdated already, from earlier this month. This is the new look for Memento:

ummr0zl24F4.jpg

Oh, didn't see it. The visuals of their site aren't updated frequently and I haven't checked Twitter recently.

Also, this look makes me wonder what type of music the single will have. I'm curious.

Thanks for notifying me!

Edited by IGM_Oficial

On 12/24/2016 at 3:58 PM, jon_jonz said:

No, it's not. This one is outdated already, from earlier this month. This is the new look for Memento:

ummr0zl24F4.jpg

Actually, this isn't the new look for Memento either. Saga pointed out in a tweet that this is their look for Black Period, they'll have a different look for the new single. Which is a shame because I really liked the new looks for a single. Hope the MV will be as good as Speigel.

Edited by StunnyHeartsiTunes

Their OHP has posted information on the single. It's going to have 3 different versions! Regular version will contain an additional new song. So much for not releasing singles in different versions. I don't mind though! I'll be getting TYPE A and Regular version!  ^_^

292nv34.png

[初回限定盤A]
NINE-0004 ¥2,000+税
豪華ブックレット仕様(CD:MEMENTO、MEMENTO-inst- DVD:MEMENTO MV、PRISMATIC 〝LIVE AT DIFA ARIAKE 2016.12.24〟)

[初回限定盤B]
NINE-0005 ¥1,800+税
(CD:MEMENTO、MEMENTO-inst- DVD:SHILVER 〝LIVE AT DIFA ARIAKE 2016.12.24〟、Spiegel 〝LIVE AT DIFA ARIAKE 2016.12.24〟、MEMENTO MV OFF SHOT)

[通常盤]
NINE-0006 ¥1,200+税
(CDのみ:MEMENTO、MEMENTO-inst-、他新録曲1曲+inst)

Source: http://a9-project.com/special/memento/

Edited by StunnyHeartsiTunes
Included source

3 minutes ago, anadentone said:

whose those 2 guys arouNd sho (/show/shao w/e Name he's goiNg by) I didN't recoNize Nao from the first pic O.o

In the dark (Black Period) photo: Nao is on the left next Shou, and Hiroto is on the right next to Shou. Saga is on the top left and Tora on the top right.

is it finally time to start speculating that their self-glorifying kickstarter campaign was, like, funded by dynamite tommys loansharks & they weren't amused with return on investment resulties

Edited by nekkichi

23 hours ago, StunnyHeartsiTunes said:

In the dark (Black Period) photo: Nao is on the left next Shou, and Hiroto is on the right next to Shou. Saga is on the top left and Tora on the top right.

=O wow I barely recognized them . Thanks ;D