hiroki

ギガマウス(GIGAMOUS) Vo.式(shiki) will depart and will be on hiatus

giphy.gif

tbh Shiki's vocals are something I just tolerate, I wouldn't mind seeing the band continue with a slightly better vocalist. 

But they're going on "hiatus" so they might just never come back.

*sigh* I'm a big fan of their stripped-down garage band party rock style, which is unique in my limited stable of VK bands I like.

Edited by peffy

Just found out that it's also Shiki's birthday today....

What a shitty time to announce all that ;o;

Edited by midi:nette

Shiki was onr of my favorite vocalists so it saddens me to see him go. He does fit the band well but if they plan to continue i can see yukkie doing vocals. Unless the get N@H to continue activities

8 hours ago, tetsu_sama69 said:

Why tho the band is doing so well!

they were just doing OK tbh

they've plateaued and interest has been waning for a while imo. I've never seen them get more than a few rows getting into it at event lives. Most of their songs people just don't even bother with--they just wait for them to play kangoku rockmen.

They really have never been able to get past being the The Kangoku Rockmen Band.

The recording quality has really suffered since they left badegg box and the newest single was forgettable.

they were pretty fun live (well, for the most part). I enjoyed seeing them whenever I did and hope I make it in time on Friday. live was way better than CDs imo. but I'm also in the camp that I just kind of accepted shiki's vocals. I hope they get a new vocalist but remember N@H is technically on hiatus too. So, I wonder if GIGAMOUS will come back at all.

14 hours ago, anakuro said:

they've plateaued and interest has been waning for a while imo. I've never seen them get more than a few rows getting into it at event lives. Most of their songs people just don't even bother with--they just wait for them to play kangoku rockmen.

They really have never been able to get past being the The Kangoku Rockmen Band.

The recording quality has really suffered since they left badegg box and the newest single was forgettable.

they were pretty fun live (well, for the most part). I enjoyed seeing them whenever I did and hope I make it in time on Friday. live was way better than CDs imo. but I'm also in the camp that I just kind of accepted shiki's vocals. I hope they get a new vocalist but remember N@H is technically on hiatus too. So, I wonder if GIGAMOUS will come back at all.

Now that you say that...thats the song that got me into them and the only one besides Pyroililim I listen to from them. 

17 hours ago, smilesxchibi said:

Shiki was onr of my favorite vocalists so it saddens me to see him go. He does fit the band well but if they plan to continue i can see yukkie doing vocals. Unless the get N@H to continue activities

I like Gigamous (a little), but I hope so much that N@H come back and Seiya returns in Spiv States together with JUN.. would be a dream! T__T

16 hours ago, anakuro said:

. Most of their songs people just don't even bother with--they just wait for them to play kangoku rockmen.

Maybe thats why hes leaving..

ギガマウス (GIGAMOUS) Vo.式 (shiki) has departed early due to lack of communication with the rest of the band. Their remaining live dates will be performed by the remaining members.