Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

アヴァンチック(avanchick) new album "明日もし世界が終わっても" release

Agreed that it's lame, but the mentality might be that their early singles are no longer available and were released independently, so this album is a way to get all of them in one spot and under RR's licensing. 

Alternatively, and _completely speculation_ , they might be looking to leave RR soon and didn't want to invest the time and money into recording more than a handful of songs for this album when they can just bundle up all their old works and make a sort-of-best-of album before jumping ship.

I mean, with the name they chose and that the type-b bonus track means "goodbye," I don't think it's super farfetched ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

I'm not saying they WILL disband hah just saying its a possibility. They're doing ok but not THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT great, their tour finals didnt sell really well, also the members got exposed many times on 2ch so it makes kinda difficult to attract new fans.

I really hope they keep going cuz their music is REAL GOOD

What a disappointing track list.

And to add salt to that wound, they make 2 versions with 2 different PVs and 2 different bonus tracks, pretty much forcing fans who would normally only buy "the one with the PV" or "the one with the extra song" to buy both versions. (although, Piero was on a compilation before, but I didn't buy that because I didn't like any of the other songs on it)

Not gonna bother buying this, it's just too much money. Hopefully Rocklyric posts the lyrics.

(and yes, I know they are far from the first band to do this, but it doesn't mean I have to support that practice)

Is that the finalized track list? Because it's just all of their singles in order of release (except Eternal and To Heart are switched?) with all the new stuff at the end. If that's final, that's a hell of a lazy ordering.

Anyway, at least the album covers are, as usual, on point.

Edited by peffy

TBH this suits me as I never buy singles and so don't own any of these tracks, but I can see it's a bit of an arse for their fans who've been buying all their stuff since the beginning. Really nice covers though.

yeah i checked their topics now. there seem to be a lot of dirt about noa especially haha. cba to read more than the first posts tho.

http://new02.bbs.2ch2.net/test/search.cgi?t=&bbs=visualtanuki&guid=on&w=アヴァンチック

i love the topic name for their threads lmao "They're very cocky [Avanchick] but _THAT_ is small" lololol.

Edited by Uglymouth

Don't read then hah i'm not saying its true/fun at all. I'm just said that because of getting exposed so many times it will hard for them to get new fans. Japanese bangya really care about this kind of stuff :(

Edited by ricchubunny

48 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

Don't read then hah i'm not saying its true/fun at all. I'm just said that because of getting exposed so many times it will hard for them to get new fans. Japanese bangya really care about this kind of stuff :(

sadly they do v_v

I wish this scene was easier for both - fans ans musicians...

On 21/9/2016 at 1:56 PM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Agreed that it's lame, but the mentality might be that their early singles are no longer available and were released independently, so this album is a way to get all of them in one spot and under RR's licensing. 

Well, that could explain a few other bands pulling the same stunt. 

no live audio tho? interesting......

they're amazing live (if jibaku was any indication) so i'll forgive them this once!

17 minutes ago, Yukimoto said:

@emmnyYeah you can tell... It doesn't look like he did the screams but I mean I wasn't there

its not that: its the fact that footage is live but the audio is from the single

i dont mind if he did all the screams or not, i just wanna hear what he said lOLOL

Sign in to follow this