Trombe

YOSHIKI FES "VISUAL JAPAN SUMMIT 2016"

3 hours ago, saishuu said:

holy shit, super glad you'll be able to go!

wonder if any other bands will join them. D'ERLANGER and DEAD END are a must.

I *think* I can get tickets when I arrive in Japan. Who knows! 

If not, I'll ask someone else to do it and pay it via PayPal or something. Damn tickets will only be sold to the general public in September!

http://visual-japan.com/

MUCC, シド and some other DANGER CRUE bands that no one really cares confirmed. Hopefully, some 絶望 is coming our way. And it wouldn't hurt to see シド whip out 循環 and some oldies from 憐哀.

Edited by r...

18 hours ago, r... said:

MUCC, シド and some other DANGER CRUE bands that no one really cares confirmed. Hopefully, some 絶望 is coming our way. And it wouldn't hurt to see シド whip out 循環 and some oldies from 憐哀.

Are you refering to the lords of visual kei (aka UNiTE.) as ~bands that no one really cares~???

BAN PLS

More bands :

己龍 (Kiryu),

Angelo

Plastic Tree

A9

lynch.

Psycho le Cému

vistlip

cali≠gari

R指定 (R-Shitei)

LM.C

Royz

DIAURA

LADIESROOM

THE SLUT BANKS

Gargoyle

TOKYO YANKEES

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST

DEZERT

DaizyStripper

ダウト (D=OUT)

ASH DA HERO

FEST VAINQUEUR

摩天楼オペラ (Matenrou Opera)

heidi.

Versailles

THE THIRTEEN

HERO

defspiral

THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S.

More bands :

Angelo

Plastic Tree

lynch.

Psycho le Cému

cali≠gari

THE SLUT BANKS

Gargoyle

DEZERT

heidi.

Fucking awesome set of bands right there. That's more like it. And LADIESROOM and TOKYO YANKEES are cool to see though I'm not going to pretend I'm a fan. :P Love that TUSK is involved here.

so anyone can play at this event it seems

For sure anyone can play this, but I heard that they aren't allowed to play certain songs. For example X Japan isn't allowed to play any of their new material

For sure anyone can play this, but I heard that they aren't allowed to play certain songs. For example X Japan isn't allowed to play any of their new material

THANK GOD FOR THAT! That only makes the deal sweeter.

Hah, 40,000 JPY is looking like a steal right now (not really, but HOLY CRAP!)

Seems like Gazette and DEG will not participate in this festival then, kinda odd because they are major visual bands. I guess they were not available to perform at this time 

Edited by Kiryu999

On 8/28/2016 at 8:21 AM, Kiryu999 said:

Seems like Gazette and DEG will not participate in this festival then, kinda odd because they are major visual bands. I guess they were not available to perform at this time 

The list's not finalized, cos there's a 'and more' on the website. I suppose they are saving the big guns (well, in times of draw power) for last (how do you top luna sea, x and glay anyway). So nightmare, mejibray, gazette, dir en grey, buck tick playing in the event is still a possibility.

UPDATE:

BY-SEXUAL REUNION IS A GO YET AGAIN! Whaaaat?! I thought the 2011 reunion was supposed to be the last, LAST concert they would ever play.

かまいたち reunion, again!

NoGoD

グリーヴァ

ゴシップ

and a couple more.

On 31/08/2016 at 8:15 PM, r... said:

BY-SEXUAL REUNION IS A GO YET AGAIN! Whaaaat?! I thought the 2011 reunion was supposed to be the last, LAST concert they would ever play.

かまいたち reunion, again!

NoGoD

グリーヴァ

ゴシップ

and a couple more.

This is the fifth batch of artists that was revealed. The others are Aldious (wtf?), Zonbi and Anli pollicino.

Kamaitachi:

5020_kamaitachi_peorit.jpg

By-sexual:

5010_BY-SEXUAL_grjk.jpg

They will resurrect hide and make one-day revivals of Kamaitachi and By-sexual. What will happen next?

Edited by IGM_Oficial