Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

new band "BLOOD RAIN" has formed

new band "BLOOD RAIN" will hold their first presents live "bloody Sunday" at Okayama IMAGE at 2016/08/28, and their new maxi single "欠落(ketsuraku)" will be released at 2016/09/21 (1,080yen), which will be sold in advance at that presents live at 2016/08/28

"BLOOD RAIN" members:
Vo.蟻子(alice)
Gt.拓哉(takuya) (ex-REVIL-->GLARENOVEL, now Okayama IMAGE staff)
Gt.閃夜(senya)
support Ba.れお(reo)
support Dr.一葉(ichiyo)

http://bloodrain.aremond.net/

Edited by Trombe

I love it, the vocals are solid, good sound. I see a lot of potential and hopefully we get to see what they look like  soon  :) 

Edited by -NOVA-

their live-distributed single "欠片(kakera)" will be released at their first presents live "bloody Sunday" at Okayama IMAGE at 2016/08/28

"欠落(ketsuraku)" [track list]
01.SE
02.おかえり(okaeri)
03.PSYCHOPASS
04.REDROOM

Edited by Trombe

sort of promising, even though that RED ROOM is boring imo.

I like the vocalist and instrumentals have potential. Now just make more interesting music ^^

imo their vocalist sounds live better than on the CD previews (at least the singing) but i think its kinda super funny how he tries to scream live and fails miserably... - and their music really screams for some good harsh vocals.

BLOOD RAIN Vo.蟻子(alice) has been fired at 2016/10/18 due to the other members having lost contact with him since 2016/10/16, and they are currently recruiting new Vo.

1 hour ago, Alkaloid said:

BLOOD RAIN Vo.蟻子(alice) has been fired at 2016/10/18 due to the other members having lost contact with him since 2016/10/16, and they are currently recruiting new Vo.

shit! that sucks! i was really getting into them lately >.>...

but oh well to be positive if their new vocalist is a good screamer they might profit from losing contact with alice...

Sign in to follow this