Trombe

白日ノ夢(hakujitsu no yume) live-limited single "事例04 -ナイン-(jirei 04 -nine-)" release

白日ノ夢(hakujitsu no yume) live-limited single "事例04 -ナイン-(jirei 04 -nine-)" will be released at their live since Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/06/19 (1,000yen)

[track list]
01.事例04 -ナイン-(jirei 04 -nine-)
02.事例02 -お祈り-(jirei 02 -oinori-)

CilN7frUUAEEIZN.jpg

SET-LIST at 2016/05/15 and at 2016/05/16:

01.事例06 -レゾナント-
02.事例0.7 -デイドリーム・オーヴァードース-
03.事例01 -幻日-
04.事例00 -あと少し-
05.事例04 -ナイン-

CilZt_4UYAA7nje.jpg

Edited by Trombe

kinda excited about this - wasn't a huge fan of shounenki but they had a few songs which were incredibly good so i am really looking forward to hearing their new stuff.

35 minutes ago, emmny said:

if this is as heavy as they look then im interested

This! I already liked Shoenki

I'm fine with either way but hearing a darker/heavier Kou sounds interesting

プライムジャック(prime jack) presents 3-man live "トリプルインパクト(triple impact)" will be held at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2016/08/19

[live participating artists]
リライゾ(liraizo)
ザアザア(xaa-xaa)
白日ノ夢(hakujitsu no yume)

Ba.JITAN(ex-Gimmick., now 黒姫の夢遊病(kurohime no muyuubyou)(support)) & Dr.まむ(mamu)(山村嘉範/yamamura yoshinori) have commenced to act as their support since their live at Shinsaibashi FANJ-twice at 2016/05/15

Edited by Trombe

SET-LIST at 2016/05/27:

01.事例01 -幻日-
02.事例00 -あと少し-
03.事例02 -お祈り-
04.事例06 -レゾナント-
05.事例07 -リユニオン-
06.事例03 -策略-
07.事例0.7 -デイドリーム・オーヴァードース-
08.事例04 -ナイン-

CjeGEekUgAAsx52.jpg

Didn't post something in a long time, but I went to their free One-Man in Osaka and thought you guys could be interested in some impressions of their sound and their overall performance, since there aren't any previews yet.

Many melodies are peerless Shounenki-ish but with more consistency this time, whereas Shounenki suffered a lot of not finding their own trademark sound. Overall more on the heavy and rocky side. I really liked -あと少し-, -お祈り- and -策略-, which were certainly the most remarkable. The first two have that typical Shounenki-feeling and -お祈り- reminded me strongly of Weakness my Blood, but in a more balladish way and without the rap-parts. The chorus was a killer one.  -策略- was their heaviest track  and started with that bounzy riff, which appeared strongly influenced by the Gazettes Rage. Maybe their best live-song yet. On the other hand I didn't like -ナイン-, because the songs was so weak compared to the rest. Can't understand why they selected it as their first single and as last song for the live.

Their live-performance was surprisingly good, especially Seras vocals were better than expected. But all growls and backing vocals were from tape and that was a little bit underwhelming. Just let the things out, which you can't deliver in the live situation.