Trombe

MUCC new maxi single "ハイデ(heide)" release

I was listening to some of their 朽木の灯 [Kuchiki no Tou] era material yesterday and really miss the love and excitement I had for them in that era.  I actually enjoyed the T.R.E.N.D.Y. release and forever will have positive feelings for this band as they were one of the main bands that got me into J-Rock back in the early 2000's, so I will look forward to this release - I hope it is something darker than the Aki collab they just did.

btw they will hold their live tour "MUCC TOUR 2016 GO TO 20TH ANNIVERSARY 孵化 -哀ア痛葬是朽鵬6極志球業シ終T-" since Hibiya Yagai Ongakudou at 2016/06/25 and up to Osakajou Yagai Ongakudou at 2016/09/03

Edited by Trombe

their new maxi single "ハイデ(heide)" will be released at 2016/06/15

[CD track list]
01.ハイデ(heide)
02.KILLEЯ
03.JOKER
04.悲しみとDANCEを(kanashimi to DANCE wo)
05.ハイデ(heide)-Original Karaoke-

[limited edition DVD track list]
・JOKER from M.A.D
・Tatsuro JOKER (Tatsuro angle view original mix)
・Tatsuro JOKER (Tatsuro angle view 迫り来るTatsuro mix)
・Miya JOKER (Miya angle view original mix)
・Miya JOKER (Miya angle view 迫り来るMiya mix)
・YUKKE JOKER (YUKKE angle view original mix)
・YUKKE JOKER (YUKKE angle view 迫り来るYUKKE mix)
・SATOchi JOKER (SATOchi angle view original mix)
・SATOchi JOKER (SATOchi angle view 迫り来るSATOchi mix)

Edited by Trombe

They played all those plus another new song called CLASSIC, tonight. (due for release 2016.09.14)

It all sounded like bland modern MUCC to me, the kind of music you'd find on any anime soundtrack. (ironically it's going to be a anime track too apparently)

Just when I thought this band was finding its way back on the right track (see: last mini album)... wow. Truly atrocious.

Edited by Jigsaw9

I cannot see anything really bad in this either but it's not the epitome of "MUCC fresh" either...which leaves us to ponder whether there will be more new grounds for them to explore or not.

It isn't anything. It's just there, which is actually worse than being bad. At least then I'd feel something towards it. 

Pretty much done with MUCC now.