Trombe

Tokami will disband

Tokami will disband after their one-man live "Unknown Sanctuary〜a place of your own~" at Shinjuku ReNY at 2016/06/29, as their members consider difficult to continue band activities without Dr.1000

Kazuha said on his twitter that it is not a joke.

いつもTokamiを応援いただききまして誠に有難うございます。

2016年6月29日の新宿ReNYワンマン公演において Dr.1000が引退する運びとなり、残る4人のメンバー同士、事務所と度重なる話し合いを重ねた結果、Tokamiとしてバンドを継続していくことが困 難であるという結論に至り、6月29日新宿ReNYのワンマンで解散する事となりました。

ファンの皆様及び関係者の皆様には急な発表となってしまい申し訳ありません。

メンバー一同、6月29日まで全力を尽くしていきますので、誠に勝手ではありますが変わらぬ応援をいただけたら幸いです。

However, they will disband also at 6/29. So the full band will disband after 1000 will leave the band.

_______

Bad joke bad joke bad joke... don't let this be true.. for god sake.. damn you guys

Starwave is not having a good year so far, damn.

Karma for Kiwamu, maybe?

Slightly more on topic, this sucks but they've had a longer career than a lot of vk bands combined. It's actually kind of a miracle they've lasted this long.

since Kazuha joined the band.. this band got a damn good vibe, songs did grow, everything was so good.

ブログで発表がありましたが6/29でTokamiは解散する事になりました。 エイプリルフールだからって嘘をついているわけではありません。 事実です。

それと後1つ、俺のこのTwitterとAmeba blogは7/1で終了になります。 俺に残されたのはReNYで配布されるCDの制作と残りのライブを全力でやるだけです。 だから最後まで応援宜しくお願いします。

発表にもあったとおり 6/29でTokamiは解散します。 5人で話し合った結論です。 急な発表でごめんね。 6/29までもうあまり時間はありませんが 自分らの出せる全力で最後まで突き進んでいきます。 よろしくお願いします。

qeQkjlki_bigger.jpgTokami (Vo) Agato @tokami_agato

皆おはよう。 最近思う事は 光りがある所に影がある様に始まりがあればそこには必ず終わりが存在する。“永遠”なんて絶対に無い。限られたモノだからこそ美しいのかも知れないね。 輝ける“今”を大切に後悔しない未来を、そして“現在”を迷う事なく歩んで欲しい。 ~Radiant 第一章~

but yes totally bad year for Kiwamu. Well hopefully he will find some new other great bands soon.

Expected...somehow. At least, they tried since 2005.

pff... the last year they were really really good. LIVE they are also absolute amazing.

One of the best bands I ever saw live.

It was only to be expected because 1000 left. Not because they made not good music. Their music is great. truly powerful, sound amazing LIVE. Agato is a truly great vocalist.

Can't call this band BAD.

Eh, its just tokami ;3

not its not just Tokami,

Tokami is amazing....

In 2012 I saw them the first time live, and since that day I'm a fan...

Oh,

On their last ONEMAN there will been an ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

So who knows they will continue as a brand new band :D *keep fingers crossed*

I jinxed it by saying they were the only good Starwave band that was still going strong

If they reform as a new band, hopefully it won't be on Starwave.

sad to read about another disband..I hope the announcement will have positive content. and to add something @DarkWater,we all see you love the band,but that doesn't mean you can just deny other opinions ^^

They lasted a LOT longer than I expected them to. I hope their last live goes well~

Anyone know what their mobilization is like? I always assumed they weren't very popular

They lasted a LOT longer than I expected them to. I hope their last live goes well~

Anyone know what their mobilization is like? I always assumed they weren't very popular

They were one of the most popular bands of starwave.

I went to 2 lives last year and I think.. about 30-50 tokami fans at least.

doesn't sound much.. but maybe even 100?

Tokami also sold good. have many twitter followers etc.

So they are popular enough.

Video from last live of Tokami :

BONUS VIDEO :

Drums : 1000 (Drum solo)