Trombe

少女-ロリヰタ-23区(lolita23q) mysterious countdown

I can't believe people like soushi ._.

(Sou for me he the best Vocalist my opinion )

Why not???

Soshi is an amazing vocalist, he has a good voice, and as much as I love Sou, he was also better on live than Sou (vocally).

It's a shame people stopped to listen to the band because of Soshi, because he did a great job actually. It's good to have preferences of course, but no need to bash Soshi because of that.

No matter who the vocalist is.... these guys definitely need to have their reunion show during the few days I'll be in Japan in June :grin:

*cut to the utter dissappointment in 23 days when their announcement is 'y'know... we never released a career-spanning, money-grabbing box-set best-of... think we'll do that now'*

Sorry guys, I do not want the guy obsessed with Wing Works and the voice of RYO:SUKE.. (I very much appreciate his work) but if he decides to become the singer of the band? when in 2009 Sou went away, until 2010 RYO:SUKE has taken the place of "Singer"

12910418_10206198729182707_838709527_n.j12935190_10206198729062704_2012878899_n.12900135_10206198729102705_962660094_n.j

Some things:

~> This countdown is being shown on their new website;

~> Will Wing works end?

~> Who will be on vocals? Sou or Ryosuke? (I like Wing works, but I'd rather Sou than Ryosuke);

~> Will they go back to Speed-disk or belong to another producer, or they'll be self-produced? (I'd rather Speed-disk);

~> Will Ryuto leave The lotus?

Some things:

~> This countdown is being shown on their new website;

~> Will Wing works end?

~> Who will be on vocals? Sou or Ryosuke? (I like Wing works, but I'd rather Sou than Ryosuke);

~> Will they belong to Speed-disk or to another producer, or they'll be self-produced? (I'd rather Speed-disk).

Well, I also like the voice of RYO:SUKE but obviously it is not remotely comparable to that of the singers who have been part in Lolita23Q.. anyway I hope they can find a very good label that leads them to success!! :3

#teamsou

#soshiwho?

If Sou is dead/unavaliable/not intersted put RYO:SUKE on vocals. Even BAN is better than Soshi. As for if they will continue forever or not, I think it's a matter of people being interested. I think that if they see the response to their comeback is good, they'll make it happen, since none of their other projects prospered.

Also, this better not just be an April Fool's joke.

shit I forgot it's april 1

fuck april 1

btw, I don't hate Sou. I'm just more used to Soshi because he was already the vocal when I started listening to them. I would accept Sou as vocal.

i can't get into early lolita at all so i'll prefer Soshi :P ALDEBARAN broke my heart when they disbanded.

although i guess wouldn't complain as well if it's Sou? it'll be nice to have him back after vanishing since remming's disbandment..

Sosho is tecnically better than Sou, but the songs after he joined are so boringggg they dont have the FEELS.

I DONT WANT THEM TO PLAY THAT SONGS EVER AGAIN so yeah no Soshi pls

I can't say nothing bad to other person

for respect to preference

I can't change my opinion . . .

1 hour ago, ricchubunny said:

You should install japanese on your pc 

Oh, you have reason but i don't have the installation CD for foreign languages! :(

34 minutes ago, Serox said:

Oh, you have reason but i don't have the installation CD for foreign languages! :(

There's not an installation CD for that. But this may halp you