Wicked Teletubby

sukekiyo first single『ANIMA』April 2016 release

I never know how and where the Japanese designers find these amazing ideas for bands CD covers from tbh.

8 out of 10 always mind blowing and original. 

2 hours ago, Saishu said:

That price is bullshit too. 

Japan is on crack. 

Dude not even, cuz so am I and this is still straight up cruelty imo.

It's not even just Kyo, Japan is just super expensive. Like why the FUCK is the Blu-ray version of the Arche live $100? It's one Blu-ray Disc and one CD!!!

Just NAH!

13 minutes ago, Tokage said:

sukekiyo is music for russian oil barons and sheikhs

More like for their rich and bored daughters - you see quite a few Russian fangirls at shows these days in Japan.

I've spent more money than I'd like to admit on the more expensive editions of Diru and Sukekiyo albums but $80 for just a single? no fucking thank you

I share the same sentiments as everyone. I like having nice things, but this is robbery. They're practically no different than people who resell rare items at 300% their original value (like that frickin live limited single...)

Edited by ghost

I usually instabuy all music that's Dir en grey/Kyo related but the price of this thing (and ARCHE at Budokan) is just ridiculous. This is like Gackt-level expensive. Does it come with a Kyo body pillow or something?

people started complaining about DIR EN GREY/Sukekiyo product prices like several years ago.

as far as I remember, this happens absolutely each time anything from them comes out.

Idk....

This is the first time in a very long time where I've seen people this vocal about a price.  I find bitching and moaning annoying as well but i must admit...for a single, this is pricey. Its doable but still, pricey, especially for the amount of content. So the discontent is justified. 

Regardless, It will surface in some shape or form so whatever.

52 minutes ago, The MAD Stallion said:

Idk....

This is the first time in a very long time where I've seen people this vocal about a price.  I find bitching and moaning annoying as well but i must admit...for a single, this is pricey. Its doable but still, pricey, especially for the amount of content. So the discontent is justified. 

Regardless, It will surface in some shape or form so whatever.

same here.

i dont see the point of all this when more than of the 'discontent' audiences will end up downloading rips and not buying the actual thing .

just try to be silent like me, if possible . it'll make less miserable and offend to those who actually buys it .

and what's with the nagging all of the sudden ?

but then again, nobody needs to listen to nobody .

i am just grateful when someone ups the real deal cause i would buy the single, ONLY if it was audio only. not a single interest on dvds or blu-rays.

back to topic, im still wondering the release date ... it's mid-April and i am very curious of this :)

53 minutes ago, platanity said:

same here.

i dont see the point of all this when more than of the 'discontent' audiences will end up downloading rips and not buying the actual thing .

just try to be silent like me, if possible . it'll make less miserable and offend to those who actually buys it .

and what's with the nagging all of the sudden ?

but then again, nobody needs to listen to nobody .

i am just grateful when someone ups the real deal cause i would buy the single, ONLY if it was audio only. not a single interest on dvds or blu-rays.

back to topic, im still wondering the release date ... it's mid-April and i am very curious of this :)

What if people who wants to buy it have a second guess after looking at the price sans tax and shipping and they feel like to express their concern about it and online forums are one.place they'd go to cos they'd think they can find like minded fellow fans? Didn't think that far huh?

Not everyone in forums will end up living their fandom life by downloading off of internet, most does but not all, you know.

56 minutes ago, emmny said:

i want to know how much kyo makes off of sukekiyo's trolling

Well, he can afford Chrome Hearts goods, so I assume he is pretty well off himself. :D

1 hour ago, Candy Warhol said:

What if people who wants to buy it have a second guess after looking at the price sans tax and shipping and they feel like to express their concern about it and online forums are one.place they'd go to cos they'd think they can find like minded fellow fans? Didn't think that far huh?

Not everyone in forums will end up living their fandom life by downloading off of internet, most does but not all, you know.

i agree what you're saying , and that is why i end up spending 100s of dollars of kiyoharu and kuroyume stuff . but i just do .

i just did not find the point to spell everything out :? you know  (after all, nobody pin pointed out "i am buying this, but too expensive")