Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

R指定(R-shitei) new maxi single release & 88 one-man live tour

it is announced at R指定(R-shitei) one-man live tour "青春の闇" tour final "知恵遅レ共ノ姫始メ" at Toyosu PIT at 2016/01/11 that their new maxi single "八十八箇所巡礼(hachijuuhachi kasho junrei)" will be released at 2016/03/09, although details have not yet been announced

they will hold their 88 one-man live tour "日本八十八箇所巡礼" since Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/03/12 and up to tour final at Makuhari MESSE at 2016/08/22

CYb_V9GUEAA1r5A.jpg

Mamo said at the live that they wanted to hold the tour final at Budokan but when they wanted to book, the response was that they are not allowed to perform with that band name and songs like that at Budokan...

Bullshit !

What's with this band, lately ? Talking shit about other VK bands as if they were the most innovative band around and now this ?

Bullshit !

What's with this band, lately ? Talking shit about other VK bands as if they were the most innovative band around and now this ?

Hm? I dont get your point. Is that their fault that they aren't allowed to play in Budokan? lol 

Makuhari MESSE ? R-Shitei ? What ?!

Holy shit, I didn't pay attention to this !

That place where bands with huge fanbases like GLAY and Laruku generally perform, eh ? That's delusional !

First of all, I don't get how they even manage to book places like this and Budokan, given their fanbases and poor sales compared to some actually popular bands. I believe those places are doing some wild sales or they're getting discounts of some sort, and second, why would they go through the humiliation of doing things like this ? I mean, you book a place with a huge capacity just to fill it with less than half of its capacity ? What's the point ? For the publicity ? Bad publicity it is. People are only gonna talk about how inconpetent they are to dare to book a place if they don't have enough fans to get it packed. I remember ViViD played for 30% of Budokan's capacity and Kiryu's gig seemed to be even less than that. That's sad. Really sad. I bet their sugar daddy (a.k.a. Visual Kei Oyaji) has a lot of money in order to pay for them to do shit like this, but it's humiliating. Not cool at all. I kinda of feel sorry for them, but it's also funny they have the audacity to publish lies about the Budokan management and write lyrics like "VISUAL IS DEAD" and then come up with shit like that. Lame.

Seems like a plan of becoming the "BiS of visual kei" (i.e. "anti-visual kei" bandomen) is failing, huh?

bijuaaaruu izuu ded, bijuaaaruuu izu ded, bijuaaaruuu izu ded

Inb4 sudden Hijokaidan collab (might be far-fetched but you name it!)

limited edition (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "八十八箇所巡礼(hachijuuhachi kasho junrei)" PV & making), and regular edition (1,296yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.八十八箇所巡礼(hachijuuhachi kasho junrei)
02.メジャーデビューなんてクソくらえ!!(major debut nante kusokurae!!)

Even though the kanji is slightly different, I can't not think of the band 88kasyo junrei (八十八ヶ所巡礼). Also, I think the b-side title means something like, "Fuck you for going major."

Too bad there's no bonus track for the regular edition...

ヶ is an abbreviation of 箇 , so they do mean the same thing. I am guessing both the band name and song name refer to the Shikoku Pilgrimage (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shikoku_Pilgrimage) . R-shitei is so educational!

I agree with the translation of the 2nd track.... or maybe it's "We don't give a shit about going major". Something like that.

''We don't give a shit about going major but wahhhhh we're not allowed to perform at Budokan : ((((( buy our singles''

Hahahahaha. This !

Pathetic losers.

I dunno what's up with them being shady lately, but I remember other VK bands disbanding right after having attitude issues too. Let's see how long they'll last.

Maybe they were just really salty about not getting Budokan, which led them to write that song. Like "whatever man, we don't NEED Budokan, fuck going major"

Or maybe "going major" has nothing to do with Budokan? Major = (theoretically) making more money and having execs control your image & output.

Or maybe the whole Budokan thing was a joke in the first place?

Not that I care. As long as I like the new songs they can say whatever they want to say.

why you guys so shock about their popularity? I don't follow them closely, but their singles and album got on oricon MAJOR chart top 10 frequently, they doing better than some of the major vk bands.

why you guys so shock about their popularity? I don't follow them closely, but their singles and album got on oricon MAJOR chart top 10 frequently, they doing better than some of the major vk bands.

That's what I thought too... In the oversea fandom they aren't really popular but I've got the impression that they are doing fine in Japan. Even back in 2011 I was already surprised how popular they were in the indie vk scene. They definitely wouldn't make it being sold out, maybe even far from it, but I wasn't super surprised when they said they've planned to play at Budokan...

Still, it feels like it's hard for them to get more fans. Not only abroad but especially in Japan. I wonder how things will turn out for them in the future.

Sign in to follow this