Sign in to follow this  
anadentone

what bands/members do you think will disband next?

I know this is a depressing thread XD but with rono cro disbanding, lycaon, bfn, LOG, so many more. WHo do you think is the next band to disband or next member to leave?

personal predictions:

1. Daizystripper- their last album didn't sell too good compared to the others, I can only remember one song off it and their popularity has declined a bit

2. blu-billion

3.  gotcharocka

4. reign

5. D.I.D.

i honestly hope none of these breaks up but you just get this feeling based upon record sales, how bands act towards each other or other factors. So whats your prediction?

dunno abt the rest but why blu-billion though? they seem to be doing really well in terms of popularity, cd sales, live ticket sales, and there's good rapport among the members. they are even getting a good bit of attention from mainstream fanbase outside of the scene.

obviously bands can disband any time (even if they're at the peak of their popularity), but if these are the criteria we're going by i'd expect blu-billion to be one of the last bands to appear on the list.

4. reign

5. D.I.D.

REIGN has comeback strong, with their newest single release and their new album 6 6 6. I dont think they will be going anywhere soon, but I do think D.I.D. has a likely possibility of disbanding...they haven't been too lucky lately and it's kinda sad honestly. I believe they're running out of inspiration because all theyve been doing is remastering Para:noir songs which is kinda lazy...Paranoid Personality did those remasters justice but the stuff they announced and canceled were all old Para:noir songs. Honestly it'd do them good just disband, wait a while and come back as another band. Or atleast take a long break and come up with material.

1. Daizystripper- their last album didn't sell too good compared to the others, I can only remember one song off it and their popularity has declined a bit

DaizyStripper have announced a bunch of 10th anniversary plans for 2016-2017, so it seems pretty unlikely that they'll be the next to go.

REIGN has comeback strong, with their newest single release and their new album 6 6 6. I dont think they will be going anywhere soon, but I do think D.I.D. has a likely possibility of disbanding...they haven't been too lucky lately and it's kinda sad honestly. I believe they're running out of inspiration because all theyve been doing is remastering Para:noir songs which is kinda lazy...Paranoid Personality did those remasters justice but the stuff they announced and canceled were all old Para:noir songs. Honestly it'd do them good just disband, wait a while and come back as another band. Or atleast take a long break and come up with material.

is akane still in the band? Last I heard he left for health reasons and maybe was coming back :D

oh i haven't checked out the new reign single :o

is akane still in the band? Last I heard he left for health reasons and maybe was coming back :D

oh i haven't checked out the new reign single :o

Akane is back but Tohma is leavin, or atleast thats how he's putting it.

Akane is back but Tohma is leavin, or atleast thats how he's putting it.

aww tohma :( but yay Akane is back and his health is better i believe.

off topic: what video/band is in your siggie :D

aww tohma :( but yay Akane is back and his health is better i believe.

off topic: what video/band is in your siggie :D

The band is called, THE BLACK SWAN and that is their PV Kagune-Justitia-. It's JIN of ex-NEGA's new band. I'm obsessed with theeemm <3

The band is called, THE BLACK SWAN and that is their PV Kagune-Justitia-. It's JIN of ex-NEGA's new band. I'm obsessed with theeemm <3

oh i know them, one of the members takes care of his pet kitten 8D

too many bands disbanding now im afraid to find out about new ones  :S

I wonder about 4headsMicro (Nimo from Ace, Tsubasa and Zero from Despairs ray ) :o

oh i know them, one of the members takes care of his pet kitten 8D

too many bands disbanding now im afraid to find out about new ones  :S

I wonder about 4headsMicro (Nimo from Ace, Tsubasa and Zero from Despairs ray ) :o

It seems like the newer bands are disbanding a year after they form which is really annoying and heartbreaking.

It seems like the newer bands are disbanding a year after they form which is really annoying and heartbreaking.

ikr it doesn't give you a chance to get started on a new one and sometimes the old bands just arent interesting :S

I'm curious as to why GOTCHAROCKA is thought to disband soon. People thought the same for the beginning of last year but it seemed they had another successful year (a lot of their one-mans sell out and they seem to have a strong fan base) . In 2016 they have another tour and single announced. I guess people are worried over Jui again? Sometimes his voice sounds bad on certain days. I believe he over works himself too much.

something tells me sel'm will end soon; they've been going at it for really long without insane popularity. unless they're like emmuree and they genuinely love the music they play, then they'll dont rlly have a reason to continue on.

SAVAGE because they've been together for like 7 years and still suck

d.i.d. unless by some miracle they keep it together

something tells me sel'm will end soon; they've been going at it for really long without insane popularity. unless they're like emmuree and they genuinely love the music they play, then they'll continue doing whatever they do.

They're already 12 years in, I think they're over the "we're not popular yet" hump. Then again xTRiPx did that so... I do feel like them hanging it up will more likely be due to Manji's back injuries than their popularity, but I am still worried for them.  

When ya look at it....D.I.D. is kinda past....the Point of no return!........*crickets* im here all week

I'm curious as to why GOTCHAROCKA is thought to disband soon. People thought the same for the beginning of last year but it seemed they had another successful year (a lot of their one-mans sell out and they seem to have a strong fan base) . In 2016 they have another tour and single announced. I guess people are worried over Jui again? Sometimes his voice sounds bad on certain days. I believe he over works himself too much.

I think if Jui takes a vaca for a few months to rest his precious voice , it would be good but often breaks leads people to think the worst (esp with health problems) If Jui ever leaves/retires, I'm sure Jun and Toya will just disband. Gotcharocka just isn't the same without our 3 dorks D; I know people thought Anli Pollicino was going to disband,dunno why. Maybe they got their name mixed up with another.

I'm curious know about Avelcain  or worst - Golden Bomber (they're overworking the boys D8 )

I was shocked about Lycaon but finding out out Scrooge-chan (manager) I could understand. Femme Fatale blew my mind, though D:

management will likely go out of their way to save avelcain tbh unless shibire manages to go ask big as them

management will likely go out of their way to save avelcain tbh unless shibire manages to go ask big as them

arlequin, DID, dadaroma and Avelcain are the new bands I like.  We should start a twitter wave for #saveAvelcain  XD

its hard to guess with some bands since many unexpectedly break up :(

Im not a huge fan of rono cro (I like harder bands) but I don't think I've heard any updates on them D8

anything but not dezert plx 

yes! esp after vivi joined. I miss Moran but with vivi in another band I'm happy :D

I hate looking at all those pics in my jrock folder and realizing about 80% of those bands have disbanded or someone else .

I just hope fest vainqueur never break up D:

I worry about サリィ。disbanding, because their bassist is leaving in March.

They could get a new bassist, but just when a member leaves there's always that possibility of disbandment.

Sign in to follow this