Trombe

MORRIGAN 3-month consecutive new CDs release

4 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

The live footage is not "amazing". Too much backing vocals. Nowadays, new bands are really really disappointing on stage. This is pretty... meh. 

I agree about MORRIGAN sounding very dull and expected because almost all the vocals were LOUDLY backed up by the track, to the point where it almost didnt matter if Aryu sings or not.

I still disagree that AvelCain's Cyber Circus set was actually disappointing, since Karma has never had reputation for strong on stage, he seemed at least more like he knew how to sing live than earlier clips from them.

Still, Gallo was most interesting of all those CC uploads imo haha

True I love their music but wish more bands would sing less with full backing vocals. When there is like 3 vocals at once like screams, growls and clean then thats obviously needed but this was more backing then anything, maybe they will grow out of it in the near future

V STAR PROMOTION is happy to announce that we have confirmed that MORRIGAN goods will be available for purchase on the upcoming V STAR PROMOTION webshop.
All merchandise from CD's to rubber wristbands, tote bags, and everything else will be available.

we are working on a full list now.

but for now if you have interest, or something in particular you would like to purchase, please dont hesitate to say as we will make sure we have it in stock for you if possible.

6 minutes ago, Dogprince21 said:

^^^^^^^wait this right here does that include live-limited singles? plz say yes

I will need to check with them about this, usually bands choose to make live limited for a reasons, its the fans that then sell them.
but perhaps at the very least we might be able to organize shop limited cds

On 4/11/2016 at 0:41 PM, Elazmus said:

Still, Gallo was most interesting of all those CC uploads imo haha

Looks like someone didn't see the Smileberry vid CC upped smh

9 hours ago, Biopanda said:

Looks like someone didn't see the Smileberry vid CC upped smh

Haha biased in my ignorance but recommendation taken

On 4/13/2016 at 10:24 AM, Suuu said:

I will need to check with them about this, usually bands choose to make live limited for a reasons, its the fans that then sell them.
but perhaps at the very least we might be able to organize shop limited cds

Take the live-limited releases, smack them together to make a webshop limited mini-album.

finally some more details!

just wondering if "EDEN" is the same "EDEN" as their oneman live distributed single - if yes (which is probably the case) it would be really nice.

4 hours ago, Matsuchan said:

just wondering if "EDEN" is the same "EDEN" as their oneman live distributed single -

I'm glad for "EDEN" is on the album. :)
And sad for not yet have leaked the "NecroΩorceN" :( 

their new maxi single "PARADIGM XISS" will be released at 2016/06/22 (2,160yen), which will include CD+DVD (including "NECRO" PV)

[CD track list]
01.PARADIGM XISS
02.BRANDNEW SIXXXXXX

Edited by Trombe

Ci32ztLUYAM8u_A.jpg:large

MORRIGAN goods/merchandise and cd’s can now be purchased internationally on the newly opened V STAR PROMOTION web shop.

Check it out~!

V STAR PROMOTION works directly with the MORRIGAN to ensure we can help make their merchandise and music available all over the world!

Currently we have a special tote bag sale~!

http://www.vstarpromotion.com/webshop/morrigan.html

グリモア-GRIMOIRE- & MORRIGAN will hold their 2-man live "ぼくとアンダーワールド(boku to underworld)" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2016/08/25