Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

GOTCHAROCKA new mini album "Rainfall" release

it is announced at GOTCHAROCKA one-man live tour grand final at Akasaka BLITZ at 2015/12/18 that their new mini album "Rainfall" will be released at 2016/05/11, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their live tour "Not a drop of Rain falls" since Nishikawaguchi HEARTS at 2016/05/21 and up to 樹威(jui) birthday live "ガチャ組公演 ロミオ&ジュイエット物語" at Shinjuku ReNY at 2016/06/26

top20151218.jpg

Ba.YUCHI(sukekiyo) will act as their support Ba. at their live at OSAKA RUIDO at 2016/01/29 and at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2016/01/30

I hope Yuchi join the band! he and JUN are very good friends! ;) 

Oh God! Please, don't!

They have completely different styles! GOTCHAROCKA look great with 3 members!

Sure? It is not the first time that Yuchi acts as bass support for the band D: he loves many styles! also he acted as bass support for Wing Works for a whole tour! (just to let you know that he goes on many musical styles) I think it would be an excellent bass player for the band, but maybe it's better that it remains only a "support" for the band.. he is really busy with other bands! ;)

Mini album confirmed for 2016.5.11 entitled "Rainfall"

CD+DVD For 2900 yen. limited edition has 5 songs + PV+offshot (レインフォール[rainfall]). Regular edition includes 6 songs for 2400 yen.

[Track list]

1.レインフォール (rainfall)

2.assasin

3.V_V GIRL

4.曖昧愛中毒 (aimai ai chuudoku)

5.A sparrow with a crow

6.Funny restaurant “THE END” (regular edition)

I'm excited, they all look great! Honestly, I hope this one will be a little better than Merry me 'Cause I Hate You.

I'm still trying to get a feel for certain parts of the song, but I love the chorus. Overall,  the music video was alright and they all looked amazing <3

Sign in to follow this