猟牙(ryouga)(BORN) solo project will perform at Shinjuku ReNY at 2015/12/25

猟牙(ryouga) solo project line-up at 2015/12/25:
Vo.猟牙(ryouga) (BORN)
Gt.健希(takeki) (ex-yazzmad)
Ba.IZA (ex-DOWNER)
Key.TERO (ex-Vidoll, now in †яi¢к)
Dr.武井誠(takei makoto) (ex-cali≠gari)

12月25日新宿ReNY、俺のソロプロジェクトのメンバーを発表します。リスペクトしてる方々をお誘いしました。皆様よろしくお願いします。

I know it should be one-off line-up, but as 猟牙(ryouga) & TERO use the term "solo project", I also use it in the thread

also I use "will perform" instead of "has formed" and "line-up" instead of "members" in this respect

sad to see him going from playing with the most talented men in angura to members of born

Yes sad, hopefully this is the last time he needs to play with BORN members. I hope Makoto has the capability to play with better mates next time.

I think this sounds dope. I don't like most of BORN's music but Ryouga has a nice voice and he can hold a note. If he's in a different band I would love to see how it works out, since he's in some ways been in the same band since 2004.

Yes sad, hopefully this is the last time he needs to play with BORN members. I hope Makoto has the capability to play with better mates next time.

There was a rumour in tanuki that Makoto was fired from cali gari precisely cos he couldn't keep up with the rest of the band: 

http://fuckyeahtanuki.tumblr.com/post/108503027751/hello-tanuki-mistress-got-another-question-for

but hey, I liked that guy! Truth to be told, cali gari's session drummer during the tour in May (tetsu of D'erlanger to be exact) was exceedingly good in that the drumming was prominently existent in the songs performed, as compared to concerts with Makoto previously so...

Sign in to follow this