Trombe

Insanity Injection(狂華-Kyoka- new band) new maxi single "ADVENT OF SLAUGHTER" release

Blackdolls thoughts

• Depain's doll all over again, as you can't hear his the post squeal part vocals
  • OMG his singing is so fucking good, that real shit, not that fake "i can sing crap" though it isnt bad in that department
  • that high note breakdown
  • lol Yohio is a better vk actor than this veteran
  • kind of reminds me of Lycaon's ballad
  • they are as good as early Avelcain
  • modern Visual kei

could you imagine what kind of vocal masterclass this band would be if Hisui from Madeth gray'll was also involved?

Kyouka be using that whistle register better than Mariah. Somehow I like this song, it's good to see them going.

Kyouka be using that whistle register better than Mariah.

IM DEAD

this is honestly a hot mess and i cant tell if i even like it all that much but I WANT MORE

could you imagine what kind of vocal masterclass this band would be if Hisui from Madeth gray'll was also involved?

It would be the best fucking thing in the world. lol. 

Who needs Sex/Food or shit when there would be a KyoukaxHisuixChaos Band with this song and more hahahah XD

This band is just not for me.... That high-pitched screaming in the background for a lot of the song is annoying. Wanted to tear my ears off... And the song sounds all over the place and not in a good way. Hopefully they release samples for the other songs on the single.... If it all sounds like this one song, not spending the money.

This band is just not for me.... That high-pitched screaming in the background for a lot of the song is annoying. Wanted to tear my ears off... And the song sounds all over the place and not in a good way. Hopefully they release samples for the other songs on the single.... If it all sounds like this one song, not spending the money.

Since Kyouka is the Vocal, the other songs will have the high screams aswell since it's his trademark lol. :'D

Since Kyouka is the Vocal, the other songs will have the high screams aswell since it's his trademark lol. :'D

Thank you for telling me!! His trademark isn't my cup of tea lol

But interesting to see how he has such a big following!!

I am still in doubt of where to order this. On their website it says that it will regularly be available on CDJapan with the extra comment DVD, but on CDJapan's website, the only version available is the Carnage one, and it's an item per special request (meaning you have to pay double the amount in fees » ¥5.000). I sent them an e-mail, but no response as of yet. I know I can use Puresound or whatever other shop, but this would just be easier.

I am still in doubt of where to order this. On their website it says that it will regularly be available on CDJapan with the extra comment DVD, but on CDJapan's website, the only version available is the Carnage one, and it's an item per special request (meaning you have to pay double the amount in fees » ¥5.000). I sent them an e-mail, but no response as of yet. I know I can use Puresound or whatever other shop, but this would just be easier.

I'm hella confused by this too xd

I'll probably use SH & PS then even though I want 2 Comment DVDs D:

They told me it would be available on itunes so I'm hoping I will be able to use up my Itunes gift cards on it.

Yes but only the GORE Edition with 3 Songs. The others won't be on iTunes as much as I read it 0:

The CD is on CDJ now but only 10 copies of each ver are available currently and no bonus :(

It's the preorders. It will be more copies after the release date but it will available after few days. Don't worry.

I emailed CDJapan a week ago about the issue and they still haven't returned my email. But I guess it's at least somewhat decent that they put up copies now (although indeed, without comments, alas).

Gt.蛾々(gaga) is confirmed as Gt.Kyoki(ex-Sacrifier-->ミラレタ(miraleta)-->Secilia Luna-->Pink-Tribal-->Ailection tran3rd, now in Men's hip service), who has used different birthday in his profile

蛾々(gaga) - 12/21
Kyoki - 12/04