Trombe

the god and death stars new mini album "after the addle apple" & live-limited single release

it is announced at event "1118 GIGS 2015" at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2015/11/18 that the god and death stars new mini album "after the addle apple" will be released in 2016 spring, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will perform at Shibuya DESEO at 2016/01/08 and at Sel'm presents 3-man live "0.1.3.0." at Shibuya MILKY WAY at 2015/01/29 with Sel'm & More under band name "Rehabilitation of the god", and they will hold their one-man live "recovery of the god" at Shimokitazawa SHELTER at 2016/05/06

welcome back

im officially excited for 2016, TGADS have been improving with every release so i hope this one blows the rest out of the water.

their live-limited single "deep snow burned away" will be released at their live since their "revival" presents live "FAT DISCO NO.1" at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2016/02/25 (1,500yen), for which songs will NOT be included in their new album "after the addle apple"

their new mini album "after the addle apple" will be released through CD stores and overseas at 2016/04/20 (2,700yen)

CXM-SEiUwAMbIi9.jpg

"after the addle apple" [track list]
01.into the filtration
02.濾過(roca)
03.cannabis
04.damned
05.after the addle apple
06.elephant in the room

songs are remake of those in their mini album "addle apple"

the introduction-->into the filtration
ロカ(roca)-->濾過(roca)
大麻(taima)-->cannabis
dumb house-->damned
addle apple-->after the addle apple
エレファント(elephant)-->elephant in the room

CcDx-vUVAAA6vwx.jpg
003.jpg

fuck imS O FUCKING HAPPY

edit: i kinda saw it coming with the elephant nod lol

tbh i expected new songs considering they've been away for so long, i hope the remakes are really different from the originals.

"deep snow burned away" will be available through zoisite soon.

i won't mind if aie's CDs are regular or live-limited anymore x'D in the end it's always available through zoisite. i can see live-limited MA&MA&MA by HIGH FASHION PARALYZE there too. lol

3 CDs have been available for ordering through zoisite official web-shop since 2016/02/28

横山和俊(yokoyama kazutoshi) "Yarn"
HIGH FASHION PARALYZE "MA&MA&MA"
the god and death stars "deep snow burned away"

Well I guess it kinda makes sense, since deadman also did the same once, and it worked pretty well... so I hope they're gonna really change things up with this release too. :)

I'm feeling this alot. I actually think a remake needs to be as far from the original as possible or else it's just a waste of time for the audience. Remakes for a band, even a very similar sounding remake, is probably an exercise of stretching creative muscles. Can you imagine playing the same thing-10-15-30 years like some bands do?

Elephant in the room sounds like a different song with just the same lyrics.
Addle apple is still my favorite Gods release and I find this, so far, to be pretty exciting and a worthy remake!

The original tracks sounded really dark to me and i liked the atmosphere a lot. This remake album is way too different from "addle apple", all songs sound more positive and i definitely can see the light. I find it interesting. "damned" is just awesome. But still I would like them to play original ones live from time to time.

Edited by HotaruFilth