Trombe

new band "the droop" has formed

new band "the droop" new maxi single "DARK" will be released at 2016/01/27 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,800yen) will include CD+DVD (including "DARK" PV), and regular edition (1,000yen) will include CD only

"the droop" members:
Vo.kiku
Gt.晃(akira) (ex-Shiver-->baroque-->boogieman-->baroque)
Ba.isuke (ex-La'Mule-->スマグラー(smuggler)-->VELVET DEEP SLOW)
Dr.yuya

I am so curious about their setlist and look. This has a different vibe of Akira's other projects, with songs with english titles instead of just japanese. New vo. And ba. are surely because he moved from Tokyo to Matsuyama but I wonder what style they're going for. Will Akira's style work with just one gu.?

Does anyone know something about this MAD MAGAZINE RECORDS? Never heard about them, seem like a subsidiary of Duke Records, brand I also don't know much about.

Some of their releases also appear as published by "Indies of Japan" in some shops. Does anyone know what kind of stuff and production quality they usually have?

^ Only stuff I found so far that was released by them was either random idol-pop or pretty standard-sounding pop-rock (judging from their Discogs listing for example).