Trombe

ex-Minerva members new band "ELYSION" has formed

The full version is much better than the preview. I agree partially with Shaolan that kind of indistinguishable semisoft symphonic VK groups like Synk;yet or Minerva are hard for me to sit through but this song is quite strong and the MV looks gorgeous.

Awesome!!! i love this band ** the vocal and the sound remind me "Megaromania" but also a bit of Synk;yet and Scarlet Valse / Misaruka ;) 

I will follow the activities of this band!

Harpsichord-kei and Cathedral-kei, please. I will purchase this without second thought, it reminds me too much of Phantasmagoria and Megaromania ♡. Does anyone know if there are any stores that sell these singles with priviliges?

Harpsichord-kei and Cathedral-kei, please. I will purchase this without second thought, it reminds me too much of Phantasmagoria and Megaromania ♡. Does anyone know if there are any stores that sell these singles with priviliges?

What did you say ? Compare this to Phantasmagoria and Megaromania ?! 

ELYSION is related to Synk;yet or Avanchick, and their lyrics mean nothing. That's all. I can write a song too with those "purari purari purara" -___-

What did you say ? Compare this to Phantasmagoria and Megaromania ?!

ELYSION is related to Synk;yet or Avanchick, and their lyrics mean nothing. That's all. I can write a song too with those "purari purari purara" -___-

Lyrics aren't the best, but they have that kotekei sound down. At least that's what me and her think. I usually agree with most of what you post, but please don't shove your opinions down our throats. Especially when you have the audacity to compare them to Avanchick - that's insulting.

But this is only their first song, so only time will tell whether or not they keep this sound.

Lyrics aren't the best, but they have that kotekei sound down. At least that's what me and her think. I usually agree with most of what you post, but please don't shove your opinions down our throats. Especially when you have the audacity to compare them to Avanchick - that's insulting.

But this is only their first song, so only time will tell whether or not they keep this sound.

Yeah. Right. but I think compare them to Phantasmagoria (or Megaromania) is ... really too much and it's insulting for Phatasmagoria =\

I don't exactly think I am insulting my favourite Visual band of all time... which is Phantasmagoria.

Me too.. Phantasmagoria were the first visual kei band that I found! (And I am my absolute favorites!!) I honestly do not think the sound look like Phantasmagoria, it is more conducive to Megaromania! the band is great but I think with a second guitar in the band would be even better! ;D

I like it but Its only the 1st single, its good but its nothing special... its prety generic vk but they do have potential

SET-LIST at 2016/02/03:

01.終焉のカンパネラ(shuuen no campanella)
02.Requiem
03.ペルセポネ(persephone)
04.La colline
05.夢幻郷(mugenkyou)
06.Cry for the Moon

It'll probably be two weeks until I receive my copies, sob.

Hope your copies arrive sooner than that!!

Was able to order both types! Hopefully they'll ship it soon.