Sign in to follow this  
yakihiko

業-karma- from AvelCain will indefinitely pause band activities

Vocalist 業-karma- from AvelCain will be absent and pause all activities from 24th of october on until unknown due to health problems.
Other members on twitter ask for fans to wait for his health to recovery and to apologize any trouble.

Guest lynchisizer

what? :o that doesn't sound well, hope he will be better as soon as possible...

I've seen this exact situation play out once before with Versailles. I do hope he is okay. AvelCain please update us on his condition periodically and let the fans know how he is doing. The worst thing for a fan to feel is the loss of a beloved musician with no real warning.

I've seen this exact situation play out once before with Versailles. I do hope he is okay. AvelCain please update us on his condition periodically and let the fans know how he is doing. The worst thing for a fan to feel is the loss of a beloved musician with no real warning.

WAAAAAAH, don't say that ;_____;

This moment when you misread a text and start to panick fml  I hope he get's better soon! :(

The worst thing for a fan to feel is the loss of a beloved musician with no real warning.

this! I hate this insecure feeling when you don't really know what's going on I hope there will be more details asap

I'm honestly kind of worried about him especially since he tweeted this yesterday

AvelCainが死んでも僕は死なないけど僕が死んだらAvelCainは死ぬんだ

"If AvelCain were to die I wouldn't, but if I were to die AvelCain would die along with me."

I saw the tweet too but tbh I wasn't thinking THAT much into it I mean karma does sometimes write weird/worrisome things which make you wonder just what is in this man mind and how serious you should take it but... aaah idk I just want to know how he's doing, this tweet was indeed worrisome but overthinking it won't do anything either

this situation sucks I hope they'll clear things up like how his current condition is etc. soon

this and the kaoru news are fucking awful like i didnt realize how much i love karma until i saw this. i really hope he'll recover and that his mentally fucked up schtick doesnt extend into reality and end up affecting his health any further

im gonna throw up oh my god

For the past few days, I was asking myself when AvelCain would announce a second album, and then this comes up?!

I genuinely worry about karma, especially since the cutting fiasco (on Twitter) from last summer. And Zess' post was unsettling.

of course it would be in avelcain's "aesthetic" to make such a morbid, vague statement over karma having a fucking cold or something

Nothin' beats feeling stupid for worrying about nothing. He was gone for only a day or two. :lol:

Glad he's back and (presumably) doing well.

Sign in to follow this