Trombe

メルヴェル(melvel) Ba.りゅう。(ryuu) has tried to commit suicide

メルヴェル(melvel) Ba.りゅう。(ryuu) has tried to commit suicide by jumping from balcony in 2015/09 due to his family reasons and he is now in the process of recovery by having intensive care at the hospital, and their members hope that he will resume activities at their free one-man live "生存謝罪 化猫乱舞 一度死ンダ猫ヲ笑イナサイマセ" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2016/01/28

Oh my D: I hope he'll recover from it soon, he needs a lot of support & help now

tbh I don't get why they had to announce the suicide thing due to family reasons I mean this is a very privat thing.. anyway I wish him the best of luck for things to get better again

Does this band just have a really weird gimmick or something? Their guitarist was in the hospital last year and then left the band, then his twin brother(??) joined. Maybe this guy is going to have his twin brother join the band too in his place ?_?

メルヴェル(melvel) Ba.りゅう。(ryuu) has posted message, and he has apologized for his act and promised that he will be back to stage

まず、この度は僕の私生活、自分自身の管理不足によりメルヴェルファンの皆様へ、ご迷惑をお掛け致しました事を深くお詫び申し上げます。

僕自身そんなに自分自身が追い込まれていたのかよくわからず、今はメンバー、ファンの皆様へ申し訳ない気持ちと、これからこんな僕の復帰を待つと言ってくれたメンバー、心配してくれてるファンの皆様へ、恩返しが出来るように頑張ろうという気持ちです。

今は毎日リハビリが続いてる日々ですが、一刻も早くステージに立って、皆に会いたいです。

皆、本当にごめんなさい。もう少しだけ待って下さい。一度失う事を決めた命を、メルヴェルで燃やします!

they will change their band concept

SET-LIST at 2015/11/11:

01.絵本監獄デスモ
02.すたぁおぶべつれへむ
03.ごみごみざんげ
04.いーとーまきまきまきま
05.玩具国からくりずむ
06.冥土ノメイド
07.非現実絵本世界
08.たねまきんぐだむ
09.腐廃らふれあ
10.諒闇でゔぃるあーす