Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DEZERT new album "最高の食卓(saikou no shokutaku)" release

I just got into them last year too but it seems like they don't make big announcements for things. It feels like they reveal most of their information via lives or website. I get my info from Trombe : P

Just knew today that vivi is acting as their support member and im so fuckn happy!! i love this bb and love this band. PLEASE MAKE HIM AN OFFICIAL MEMBER SOOOOOOOOOOON!

OH GODDDDDD

release of their new album "最高の食卓(saikou no shokutaku)" will be postponed, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their 2-man live "人見知らない #1" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/01/09 with Chanty and their 2-man live "東京アンタッチャブル vol.6" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/01/13 with DIV

I knew it... wonder what's up.

And what'll eventually happen to that DVD they promised... although I won't rule out the possibility of me missing it being released.

Why should I be surprised? These assholes also indefinitely postponed a DVD and cancelled a single release, so of course they'd fucking postpone the album as well! I don't think I can trust these guys to actually follow through with a release.

well i fuckin called it -.-

chiaki ur an idiot for thinking u could do it in the time frame u had lmfao it was doomed from the start

hopefully 2016 is more fruitful for dezert.

ppl are cryin about this when u got bands like fucking munimuni or sth postponing their new studio release for like what, three or four fucking years now? lmao, a month is nothing y'all

Guess i got that new Schaft album and this new Dezert album to look forward to on the same day though whooooo

ppl are cryin about this when u got bands like fucking munimuni or sth postponing their new studio release for like what, three or four fucking years now? lmao, a month is nothing y'all

Guess i got that new Schaft album and this new Dezert album to look forward to on the same day though whooooo

boyeh munimuni never had any money i'd like to think dezert actually had more than a handful of fans who wanted to hear dis album

Sign in to follow this