Trombe

Lycaon last single "LAST DANCE" release

it is announced at Lycaon one-man live tour "MASOCHIST RED OBSCURA Vol.2" semi-final at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/09/05 that their last single "LAST DANCE" will be released at 2015/10/14 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,240yen, limited 2000) will include CD (1 song)+DVD (including scene of that one-man live at 2015/09/05), and regular edition (2,160yen, limited 3000) will include CD (1 song)+lyrics cards (20 pages)

COJZcs1UAAEufzK.jpg

That's amazing and I love their new look with suits. Yeah the single is really expensive, they're probably just trying to cash out their popularity lol.

Tbh. Hiyuu - Satoshi & Ichiro are the only ones which look good in the suits in my opinion

The others nah - and idk about Yuukis & Zeros hair... I find it so ugly XD
But yeah I don't like this look at all ~ 

OMG yessssssssssss I had this itcy feeling that ballad couldnt be the end, But yessss that title, you know lil moma likes to dance, see me and Lycaon are connected, if only i had their number so i could tell them to extend that to an album and live dvd now and release it later for more time to work on it.

Tbh. Hiyuu - Satoshi & Ichiro are the only ones which look good in the suits in my opinion

The others nah - and idk about Yuukis & Zeros hair... I find it so ugly XD
But yeah I don't like this look at all ~ 

ah sorry to break it to you but they are ALL shitting on everyone's faces and Yuuki is in #1 place cause he is the BOSS of the pack. that hair is killing it the way it works with the makeup and his suit to form this slayage. But haters gonna hate

thank goodness gypsy wasnt the last look

OMG yessssssssssss I had this itcy feeling that ballad couldnt be the end, But yessss that title, you know lil moma likes to dance, see me and Lycaon are connected, if only i had their number so i could tell them to extend that to an album and live dvd now and release it later for more time to work on it.

ah sorry to break it to you but they are ALL shitting on everyone's faces and Yuuki is in #1 place cause he is the BOSS of the pack. that hair is killing it the way it works with the makeup and his suit to form this slayage. But haters gonna hate

thank goodness gypsy wasnt the last look

Ladies and gentlemen blackdoll is bae for a reason!

Ladies and gentlemen blackdoll is bae for a reason!

and your mine for a reason

Their look..

men-in-suits-tumblr-quotes-tgwrvqsb.png

..you can never go wrong with a suit.

extend that to an album and live dvd now and release it later for more time to work on it.

THIS PLEASE! it's relieving to know that BALLAD is not going to be their last song

Yep - i'm such a hater.

Thta's why Lycaon is my favourite band. lol.

Seriously I love them -> but this doesn't mean that's I have to like all there looks lol 

Just because I find this look ugly af on Yuuki & Zero dosen't mean i'm a hater.

Like wtf - everyone has another opinion and I don't see why i'm a hater.

Get ya shit together lol seriosuly