Trombe

グリーヴァ(Grieva) new single "不眠症。(insomnia)" release

That poster brings back so many old school Visual Kei bands to mind. I wonder if that means something...

It would be great if indeed it meant something. :lright:

碌-Roku- birthday Zippo will be released at his birthday presents live "MADNESS:666" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/10/12 (15,000yen, 2 pcs per person)

I really hope most of their one-off songs will be on some sort of future rarities best-of release or sg, cuz damn... they've all been pretty good so far. xD

Cool song!

I don't really like Hisame's new goth-spider-web hair style that's happening. Maybe the concept sounded good but I think it's kind of ugly.... though I'm probably just confused because I prefer how *pretty* he usually is. (white thigh-highs/nurse outfit especially)

Oddly enough, that guitar solo almost seemed reminiscent of something Schwardix Marvally would do, at least from the very brief clip of it.

Is this really their seventh single? I didn't think webshop stuff or demos counted towards bragging rights.

Hmm, I didn't like the chorus in the preview much. It sounds a bit poppish and lacking in emotion (or darkness)... It doesn't match the visual style they are bringing this time...

I don't know, this tends to happen to Grieva. I attribute it to them writing so many songs in such a short period of time that then they don't have enough time to polish some of their songs.

holy fuck that sounds good